6. Sticky

7. Keep It, Hold It

8. Childlike Things

9. Striptease

10. 24 Hr Dog

11. Wanderlust

Do we know the deluxe tracks yet?

im assuming Feel Love and Heaven since I don’t see those 

anyone knows if "got to feel love" and "lonely but exciting road" made it kn the album with alt names? also whats the song with the "tales of war" lyrics she teased on discord

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

40 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

1. Eusexua

2. Girl Feels Good

3. Perfect Stranger

4. Drums of Death

5. Room of Fools

6. Sticky

7. Keep It, Hold It

8. Childlike Things

9. Striptease

10. 24 Hr Dog

11. Wanderlust

Claiming Girl Feels Good and Keep It, Hold It. I may be one of the very few, but I actually love what I have heard of Room of Fools so far. 

1 minute ago, medievalthots said:

anyone knows if "got to feel love" and "lonely but exciting road" made it kn the album with alt names? also whats the song with the "tales of war" lyrics she teased on discord

I think 'Lonely But Exciting Road' is actually Wanderlust. I could be wrong. 

...and I'm happy for this day

No matter what you say

I don't have to be sad like you

Does anyone have a link for the preorder of the signed cd working in the EU? I've checked her store but it says 'not available in your territory'. Hopefully it won't be a UK limited thing :(

IMG-5263.gif

46 minutes ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

I'm sorry the video was JUST weird to me. And I hate that peeled back hairdo she got. But that's okay. The song Eusexua is really good. January is so ridiculous though. 

I’m sorry but it’s JUST 4 months, this literally isn’t crazy at all, when some people are still doing 6+ month long rollouts..

music video was INCREDIBLE omg the camera panning to them all undressed + Twigs skullet reveal that was amazing :oprah: I loved the very primalistic dancing too its very much giving Eusexua :oprah3: I also caved and bought the Spotify deluxe vinyl its like I already know the album is gonna be great quality and In a few weeks ill forget how much I spent on it + all its trinkets anyways :true:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I’m so hyped. love the single. I wish the album was sooner but at least it will make January super interesting. Such a boring month sometimes, especially since January releases are rare (I think). But yeahhh, let’s start 2025 with a Twigs album! :sluttybunny:

5 hours ago, Time said:

I’m sorry but it’s JUST 4 months, this literally isn’t crazy at all, when some people are still doing 6+ month long rollouts..

Well she did tease the album almost a year ago