StationToStation

FKA twigs

1 hour ago, HigherThanHope said:

I'm shocked people like Carry so much lol

also the other song spreading is called Faster, not Faster With Keys - and it's from like 2016. So not MAG really, maybe "LP2" or "EP4" if you will. 

do yoi have a snippet?

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Does anyone have an updated masterpost? I haven't checked her unreleased in a while 

I'm working on a tracker with the info I gather from here and other sites, and will try and include DL links if possible.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

How do these Discord f*gs get ahold of these songs? Leaking culture is so confusing to me

they buy them and just trade them around, hack the artists email and other stuff

isn’t @Coloringbooks a mod in a melanie leaking one or something or at least that’s what i remember from the sky ferreira thread drama :toofunny:

Okay guys so this is what I have so far.

FKA twigs unreleased tracker

However, I haven't added download links because I can't find a server that works for this rn. Onlyfiles is shutting down tomorrow and Krakenfiles is giving me headaches for uploading (although not a single problem for downloading :usrs:). Will keep updating it through the weekend and will also bump this when I add the DL links.

20 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Okay guys so this is what I have so far.

FKA twigs unreleased tracker

However, I haven't added download links because I can't find a server that works for this rn. Onlyfiles is shutting down tomorrow and Krakenfiles is giving me headaches for uploading (although not a single problem for downloading :usrs:). Will keep updating it through the weekend and will also bump this when I add the DL links.

The Charli tracker uses Neocities, whatever that is-

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

The Charli tracker uses Neocities, whatever that is-

it's basically a web hosting platform, specifically for people who wanna make hobby-ish website like how the web was in the late 90's / early 00's although some of the sites on there still look fairly modern

but back to charli, i'm pretty sure they just use it as a place to host the files without the major risk of it getting taken down because literally no one checks on that platform

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

27 minutes ago, paris texas said:

it's basically a web hosting platform, specifically for people who wanna make hobby-ish website like how the web was in the late 90's / early 00's although some of the sites on there still look fairly modern

but back to charli, i'm pretty sure they just use it as a place to host the files without the major risk of it getting taken down because literally no one checks on that platform

ooooh so now I will check on that platform to put my twigs files I guess :ma: 

I am so confused with what has and has not been leaked. 

I know of Heavy Status, Faster, Guilty, Anarchy and Too Late.

Have any of the following songs leaked?

For You

Love Not Simple

Coda

Fallin' 
Lolita 

Thousand Eyes (Demo)

Just now, junegloom said:

For You

Love Not Simple

Coda

Fallin' 
Lolita 

Thousand Eyes (Demo)

None leaked

1 hour ago, junegloom said:

For You

Love Not Simple

Coda

Fallin' 
Lolita 

Thousand Eyes (Demo)

Well ‘For You’ was one of the songs leaked on SoundCloud by that producer she worked with before she officially released any music (I think it was from 2008 or something)

Is it a newer song with the same title?

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Well ‘For You’ was one of the songs leaked on SoundCloud by that producer she worked with before she officially released any music (I think it was from 2008 or something)

Is it a newer song with the same title?

Same song, thank you! Some of these songs have been circulating for a long long time. 

i hope twigs takes a bit of time in between albums to really finesse and sit with her art. even if it meant only droplets or no lead single for a while.  im scared they’re going to push her to put out something less intricate because everything since singing has been way way less intricate by comparison to her EPS, lp1 & magdalene 

1 hour ago, princessdollie said:

i hope twigs takes a bit of time in between albums to really finesse and sit with her art. even if it meant only droplets or no lead single for a while.  im scared they’re going to push her to put out something less intricate because everything since singing has been way way less intricate by comparison to her EPS, lp1 & magdalene 

i really liked caprisongs for its casual vibe but i hope that the casual vibe is exclusive to that project and the extravagant dramatic and complex twigs comes back for LP4 :ma: i know caprisongs is technically a mixtape idgaf it's LP4

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif