StationToStation

FKA twigs

Sweet Pain Snippet 1:  https://pillowcase.su/f/3f66131b01be40f98073a19292c69488   2:  https://pillowcase.su/f/fedc69ece73a7b4cf51ca68b14322cb3                                                                                                                                

16 minutes ago, anthoknee47 said:

Sweet Pain Snippet 1:  https://pillowcase.su/f/3f66131b01be40f98073a19292c694   2:  https://pillowcase.su/f/fedc69ece73a7b4cf51ca68b14322cb3                                                                                                                                

Is this an upcoming song?..

12 minutes ago, Time said:

Is this an upcoming song?..

No, it's not a new song but it's supposed to be coming "soon". From MAGDELENE era

I feel like we won't have to wait more than April for the first single

Back to January she said on Discord that on a scale of 1 (not released soon) to 10 (released soon), the lead single on the album is a 6-7

and these last few days she has been having a lot of attention cause of the Vogue Cover/Interview, the trailer for The Crow and the confirmation of her being part of the cast for David Lowery's Mother Mary alongside with Anne Hathaway and Hunter Schafer

I feel like it's the ideal timing for her to announce the single and the album

27 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

I feel like we won't have to wait more than April for the first single

Back to January she said on Discord that on a scale of 1 (not released soon) to 10 (released soon), the lead single on the album is a 6-7

and these last few days she has been having a lot of attention cause of the Vogue Cover/Interview, the trailer for The Crow and the confirmation of her being part of the cast for David Lowery's Mother Mary alongside with Anne Hathaway and Hunter Schafer

Honestly, I’m starting to think that twigs was being extra cheeky that day and was actually hinting at a June/July release:toofunny:

2 minutes ago, Time said:

Honestly, I’m starting to think that twigs was being extra cheeky that day and was actually hinting at a June/July release:toofunny:

I don't think so but guess we'll know soon

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Mte, but at the same time she didn't give away any info on the Vogue article so I'm not optiomistic about it being around the corner.

自由になる自由がある

4 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

girls i dont think u understand that shes in a blockbuster movie... i dont think we can think about music until after this press tour at least

literally and also just announced that she’s going to be in a 2nd big movie soon & the lawsuit coming up later this year.  she’s not about to start a major album cycle anytime soon 

hope eusexua is the lead single or a new unheard song

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

20 minutes ago, Time said:

She performed it at the Valentino show

i know i meant i hope thats the lead or a song we havent heard

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

we at least need striptease for the summer that shits been sitting in the Calvin Klein vault for too long :noparty:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

9 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

we at least need striptease for the summer that shits been sitting in the Calvin Klein vault for too long :noparty:

ikr? I swear if it gets released I'm sure it will be among my top 5 twigs songs!