StationToStation

FKA twigs

twigs is nominated for a GRAMMY!  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

64. BEST RECORDING PACKAGE

LP1  

FKA Twigs & Phil Lee, art directors (FKA Twigs)
Label: Young Turks/ XL Recordings

what does best recording package even mean

Also Paul Epworth (Pendulum) is nominated for producer of the year!

H0bDaqU.gif

twigs is nominated for a GRAMMY!  :oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:

64. BEST RECORDING PACKAGE

LP1  

FKA Twigs & Phil Lee, art directors (FKA Twigs)
Label: Young Turks/ XL Recordings

what does best recording package even mean

Also Paul Epworth (Pendulum) is nominated for producer of the year!

basically the best album cover/booklet

BzhmW.png

Who's surprised though?

There's no more legit award shows for music anymore lol

Shut up tbh? just bc your fav wasn't nominated for a Grammy doesn't mean that the Grammys are no longer the highest musical honor in POPULAR music? Twigs didn't make for the charts, but still had one of the best albums of the year. I think it's BS that she got nominated for her album packaging in place of her music, though.

X----into me, into you----X

Shut up tbh? just bc your fav wasn't nominated for a Grammy doesn't mean that the Grammys are no longer the highest musical honor in POPULAR music? Twigs didn't make for the charts, but still had one of the best albums of the year. I think it's BS that she got nominated for her album packaging in place of her music, though.

Um? I just think it's ridiculous how the Grammys deteriorated in the past couple of years, just like popular music has. I love pop music and it just frustrates me that they obviously nominate such and such because they want views and ratings?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

poor twigs omg, she was snubbed so bad. 

oh please, its a popularity contest just like the VMA's and all those shitty awards.

We all like LP1 but don't act like you aren't picky about other artists - and twigs just won't get a Grammy this round for her music. At least she was nominated for SOMETHING.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

they're taking a shit on themselves by degrading the music industry my shoving all the non-chart artist who exceed critical acclaims into a drawer and highlighting the shitty music that tops the charts now.

Of course, that doesn't go for all cases, but it is turning into a big joke too.

:smokes: