StationToStation

FKA twigs

Very modern baroque and dancey mixed with classical piano and stripped down at some points.

The album is very Vanity Fair feeling, with some tribal samples and unique samples for some stuff.

Sooo, no RadientMe tracks? :(

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I looooooooove that the album cover is another piece of artwork that she is incorporated into. Wish it was 10 songs, just for my OCD to match LP1, but other than that I’m THRILLED. I’ve avoided all the live videos so this will all be fresh to me :flutter:

Tempted to get that signed LP, but I kinda wanna see if anyone will be doing a colored variant... doubt it though

H0bDaqU.gif

SHE CUT THE RADIANT TRACKS I’M........

and fallen alien was NEVER MEANT TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY i’m so sad

why? also what tracks did she cut?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I remember that was some buzz about it being for one of the movies that she did that are yet to come out, but I don't know if it's true.

Oh, okay. Thanks.

~~~~

When do y'all think we'll get the tracklist? I haven't listened to any of the live performances, and am not familiar with song names. Except RadientMe songs, which we probably won't get (unless someone hacks her and leaks).

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Oh, okay. Thanks.

~~~~

When do y'all think we'll get the tracklist? I haven't listened to any of the live performances, and am not familiar with song names. Except RadientMe songs, which we probably won't get (unless someone hacks her and leaks).

the tracklist is already out!! check itunes