StationToStation

FKA twigs

I hope holy terrain is more interesting than just a generic trap song with a featured rapper, its on the record so lets hope its a little abstract

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope holy terrain is more interesting than just a generic trap song with a featured rapper, its on the record so lets hope its a little abstract

exactly what i thought

lmao it was everything i didnt want it to be, future sounding extremely ugly as usual... other than that, i actually did like the song, i just wish it wasn't a feature...i loved that horn sound effect, also the melody in which she sings "my holy terrain" is quite cool

Future already ruined it goodbye

the second i heard his FUCKING UGLY mumbles (sorry i just really wanna murder him) i thought i was listening to local music sksksk

I've not heard any songs other than Cellophane and Holy Terrain, can somene describe what they sound like in some detail? I just want some hype :teehee:

Eh I really don't like this one. Very trend chasing, twigs does trap with a trendy rapper. Future adds absolutely nothing to the song. The video is cute but nothing that she hadn't done before. 

Well, at least there are more songs to look forward to.

自由になる自由がある

Ugh I don’t like the album cover, it kind of scares me tbh. :ohno:

I’ll just use the cellophane cover for the album.... wait no I won’t because I’m a poor bitch with no computer RN & I can’t change the cover without a library :poordat:

14417469274.gif

I've not heard any songs other than Cellophane and Holy Terrain, can somene describe what they sound like in some detail? I just want some hype :teehee:

Very modern baroque and dancey mixed with classical piano and stripped down at some points.

The album is very Vanity Fair feeling, with some tribal samples and unique samples for some stuff.

I'm so happy that she's releasing the album on October 25, though.

I'm moving to Tokyo on the 20th and I've lived in Denmark my whole life so Japan will probably be quite a change from what I'm used to. I have a feeling that Magdalene will be the perfect soundtrack to all the new things that I'll experience.  :flutter:

I AM MY ONLY GOD