StationToStation

FKA twigs

sigh, is she ever gonna release ep1 to itunes?

the only reason I can think of as to why she wouldn't is because EP1's artwork says 'twigs' and that might get her into trouble with that twigs girl, but idk

so what's everyones favourite musical moments in MXL155X  :flutter:

Mine are:

The intro to I'm Your Doll bc the low pitched sounds turning into her voice  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

The way that the instrumental just kinda stops when she says 'never tasted Glass & Patron'  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

'in time' 'YOU'LL BE DOIN' ME RIGHT' etc etc  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

the 'creep mother creep mother' in Mothercreep  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:

the only reason I can think of as to why she wouldn't is because EP1's artwork says 'twigs' and that might get her into trouble with that twigs girl, but idk

i'm guessing theres some sort of licensing issue. maybe since they were amde under the name twigs she may need to pay a fee to release them under her new name and she probably cant be bothered, or something. still, it just annoys me how i have ep2 on my itunes purchase list but no 1, my ocd :derpna2: :derpna2: :derpna2:

i would DIE to hear her a audio/video version of this. her speaking voice is absolutely chilling. it's so soft spoken yet so eloquent and poetic. the way she puts her words together is just mesmerising. she is a true artist

FzytWEW.png

M3LL155X is really growing on me
I liked it when it came out but I like it more and more with each listen
The video kinda scared me a bit when it came out but I love it now
This really is such a great project