StationToStation

FKA twigs

i still don't understand what this is about

can someone explain Soundtrack 7 to me? i'm so confused

She filmed 7 dance pieces for 7 songs that she didn't make a proper video. (If I remember correcly it was Mothercreep, Good To Love, Ultraviolet, Numbers, Closer, How's That and What I Wanna - that last one was produced by her to that dude of Ouch Ouch if i'm not mistaken)

It was filmed during the Manchester International Festival, so people were able to visit the place during rehearsals and the the filming.

自由になる自由がある

She filmed 7 dance pieces for 7 songs that she didn't make a proper video. (If I remember correcly it was Mothercreep, Good To Love, Ultraviolet, Numbers, Closer, How's That and What I Wanna - that last one was produced by her to that dude of Ouch Ouch if i'm not mistaken)

It was filmed during the Manchester International Festival, so people were able to visit the place during rehearsals and the the filming.

interesting....

lABVyGE.png

So I found a last.fm link of electric affection months ago and the producer of that song is Robert logan, he also produced for lana, but I messaged him on souncloud months ago if he could post the song and I got a reply today and he had it on private but everyone can listen to it now. So enjoy this unreleased song of FKA twigs xx

Listen on Soundcloud.com

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

H0bDaqU.gif

So I found a last.fm link of electric affection months ago and the producer of that song is Robert logan, he also produced for lana, but I messaged him on souncloud months ago if he could post the song and I got a reply today and he had it on private but everyone can listen to it now. So enjoy this unreleased song of FKA twigs xx

OMG THANK YOU!!  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

自由になる自由がある