StationToStation

FKA twigs

Woah, absolutely meh. I just can't believe I'm not loving her stuff...

I really love her and I think she is extremely talented and that's the reason why she's one of the few "tumblr artists" who's actually getting out of it and creating a great and solid career (just like Lana) but... first Melissa and now this. Incredibly underwhelming.

Woah, absolutely meh. I just can't believe I'm not loving her stuff...

I really love her and I think she is extremely talented and that's the reason why she's one of the few "tumblr artists" who's actually getting out of it and creating a great and solid career (just like Lana) but... first Melissa and now this. Incredibly underwhelming.

What? Twigs was already an accomplished and well sought after dancer in London and performed on a few tours. :lmao: She had a musical career outside of becoming a singer. M3LL155X is a solid EP with very good instrumentation and even on the one weak song (Glass & Patron) it was still consistent and detailed.

Good to Love didn't blow me away, but her work takes time to sink in and grow rather than being instantly amazing.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

What? Twigs was already an accomplished and well sought after dancer in London and performed on a few tours. :lmao: She had a musical career outside of becoming a singer. M3LL155X is a solid EP with very good instrumentation and even on the one weak song (Glass & Patron) it was still consistent and detailed.

Good to Love didn't blow me away, but her work takes time to sink in and grow rather than being instantly amazing.

I think you didn't understand what I was trying to say... Or I worded it poorly

I can't believe the same person who produced this song was the person who produced HBTB or DLMBM... :air:

I believe HBTB is more like a Lana-Kieron collaboration, but yeah, DLMBM... :toofunny: