National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Β 

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

One of the best guitar solosΒ ever.... TacoTruck x VB made me remember this one...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 10/16/2023 at 1:51 PM, Traveler said:

One of the best guitar solosΒ ever.... TacoTruck x VB made me remember this one...

I thought taco truck had a John frusciante guitar vibe in the beginning and was quite impressed with the vision when I first heard it. I wanted the chorus to play out more times on taco and like how they brought it in. Can't get enough of the first chorus part and want to remix that song badly.

Been a big George Clinton fan since way back and always saw him when they played free concerts in college park Maryland. Seen p funk prolly 10 times. At the really nice shows everyone wears these old school pimpin outfits with the big hats and the canes and their girls are dressed to 9s. πŸ˜„

Super classy and hilarious cause they are super chill and cool.Β 

Β 

One of my favorite covers ever since it was released and I never knew how well it fits with The Great Gatsby movie after watching this edit!

Β 

url%5D

34 minutes ago, Embach said:

One of my favorite covers ever since it was released and I never knew how well it fits with The Great Gatsby movie after watching this edit!

Β 

I ll never forget first time I heard that song on the movie pump up the volume, I was like this Leonard cohen guy is brilliant.Β πŸ˜„

Β 

I use to cover this song during COVID and we all thought we were gonna die.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆