National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

basically have been rewatching early spongebob and have been super obsessed with the soundtrack lmfao and one of my favorites as a kid is still nothing but a bop to this day.. like??

I KNOW I SHOULDNT MOPE AROUND I SHOULDNT CURSE BUT THE PAIN FEELS SO MUCH WORSE CAUSE WINDING UP WITH NO ONE IS A LOT LESS FUN THAN A BURN FROM THE SUN OR SAND IN YOUR BUNSSS :whine2::lange:

anyway it’s also had me on a beach boys, hawaiian (and inspired) music, kali uchis, and lizzy grant extravaganza that regularly makes me wish i was in florida or hawaii sipping vanilla or cherry cola with a whole lotta ice despite it regularly being 0 degrees fahrenheit here  :glasses:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

11 minutes ago, Escapism said:

basically have been rewatching early spongebob and have been super obsessed with the soundtrack lmfao and one of my favorites as a kid is still nothing but a bop to this day.. like??

I KNOW I SHOULDNT MOPE AROUND I SHOULDNT CURSE BUT THE PAIN FEELS SO MUCH WORSE CAUSE WINDING UP WITH NO ONE IS A LOT LESS FUN THAN A BURN FROM THE SUN OR SAND IN YOUR BUNSSS :whine2::lange:

anyway it’s also had me on a beach boys, hawaiian (and inspired) music, kali uchis, and lizzy grant extravaganza that regularly makes me wish i was in florida or hawaii sipping vanilla or cherry cola with a whole lotta ice despite it regularly being 0 degrees fahrenheit here  :glasses:

you've gotta hear humpback hop (it actually just recently leaked and was previously lost media) it's so reminiscent of AKA lizzy grant or her 2009 bops :true: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

3 hours ago, Escapism said:

3 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

you've gotta hear humpback hop (it actually just recently leaked and was previously lost media) it's so reminiscent of AKA lizzy grant or her 2009 bops :true: 

i remember my little sister and i CACKLING to You're Old back in the day :thumb3: