National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

:bop:  :bop:  :bop:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

SKOL is fantastic. Return Of Saturn has probably some of the best lyrics Gwen has ever written.

that is saying a lot considering TIWTTFL - because i waited 10 damn years for a GWEN album and i got that ... RARE was the only saving grace for that album. 

but yes, Gwen certainly peaked with her creativity with LAMB. 

that is saying a lot considering TIWTTFL - because i waited 10 damn years for a GWEN album and i got that ... RARE was the only saving grace for that album. 

but yes, Gwen certainly peaked with her creativity with LAMB. 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

It's my favorite album of the year, there's not a single song I skip and I even like it as much as LAMB.

Some of her best lyrics are on Return Of Saturn IMO, but musically, I prefer her solo stuff over No Doubt.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

It's my favorite album of the year, there's not a single song I skip and I even like it as much as LAMB.

Some of her best lyrics are on Return Of Saturn IMO, but musically, I prefer her solo stuff over No Doubt.  :creep:

honestly ... i am shook ... like ... what? .....

. :byeh8rs2:

on a lighter note: i love MAGICS IN THE MAKE UP - should have been her anthem. like Xtina has beautiful

honestly ... i am shook ... like ... what? .....

. :byeh8rs2:

on a lighter note: i love MAGICS IN THE MAKE UP - should have been her anthem. like Xtina has beautiful

LMAO

tumblr_o2n7pbZRNS1u2pphqo2_500.gif

I still love No Doubt, although they are basically dead by now. I just find solo-Gwen more enjoyable. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif