Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

I'm actually so shocked at how much I like this album??? I'm really bad at dissecting things, It's all just lyrics and vibes in my head - but I low key love her :brigitte:

I'm sure if i was an Ariana stan I would be broken over a 35min album tho (but as a casual listener I'm here for a zero filler slay)

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

after having it on loop the whole day:

1. supernatural (this has to be one of her best)

2. we can’t be friends

3. imperfect for you

4. true story

5. eternal sunshine

6. the boy is mine

7. don’t wanna break up again

8. ordinary things

9. i wish i hated you

10. bye

11. yes, and?

12. end of the world

13. saturn returns

maybe bye and yes and could be higher but not sure atm

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers,Β I wanna kill herΒ 

1 minute ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Listening to this album today has made me reflect on Ari bops from the past… 

Β 

good god… Maybe it just nostalgia, but this will never be topped

no fr I was listening to old stuff for the past week and both ghostin and IMH are heartbreakingly beautiful

π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšπš’πš πšπš›πšŽπšŽ, π™Έπšβ€™πšœ πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš‚πš’πš•πšŸπš’πšŠ π™Ώπš•πšŠπšπš‘

ok eternal sunshine (song) was a bit too generic for me, but i'm glad that the tracksΒ haven't been dance genre like 'yes, and' so far

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,Β but we were wooden

TOP 4:

true story

don't wanna break up again

supernatural

the boy is mine

Β 

the album started out so good and then fell apart for me at the end
love the r&b influence tho

Β 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire,Β but we were wooden

I was convinced there would be unique hidden tracks on the four store exclusive covers (Γ  la Olivia Rodrigo) and that's why they didn't care about them all being red, like they knew once we found out about hidden tracks it would generate a rush of sales

but no... they really made six different vinyl all the same color with no difference between them other than the cover. what a choice

anyway, I love the album. my favs are (right now) supernatural, we can't be friends, don't wanna break up again, and imperfect for you

I really love this album already.Β 

the music videos add to the songs, and they're not even my favorites from it.Β 

dreamy, gentle, emotionally open. immaculate vibe/ production. never really paid attention to her stuff aside from singles, but I think this album changes that. it's a chill work.Β 

UV/Honeymoon

21 hours ago, love divine said:

do we think she's gonna pull out a deluxe later on since the album is so short? would love to see it cuz her deluxe tracks are always bangersΒ :flutter:

Didn’tΒ sound like it regarding this interview:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

who’s gonna tell her?Β 

Β 

The global charts next week at the latest!πŸ«€#1

2 hours ago, Darlin said:

Β 

The global charts next week at the latest!πŸ«€#1

first, I didn’t mean the album was bad, just that Yes, And? Is the worst song in there for sureΒ 

Β 

second, being up in the charts don’t mean anything quality wise… if not look at Ice Spice, Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo and Selena Gomez doing all those numbersΒ 

4 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Β 

Β 

second, being up in the charts don’t mean anything quality wise… if not look at Ice Spice, Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo and Selena Gomez doing all those numbersΒ 

Β 

huh-rabbit.gif
Β 

If you donβ€˜t have fun or cannot enjoy a certain piece of music, cannot relate to it, thenΒ whatΒ is the point ofΒ buying it?Β 

People donβ€˜t buy or stream music only because of the β€œqualityβ€œ. And those you mentioned above, btw, have what it takes and have deservedΒ toΒ be on top: people can relate to them and their stuffΒ andΒ they do deliver quality, incl. Ariana!Β :legend:

19 hours ago, ivory almond said:

ok eternal sunshine (song) was a bit too generic for me, but i'm glad that the tracksΒ haven't been dance genre like 'yes, and' so far

I would have liked *1* more track in addition to Y,A that was uptempo dancey. Just one though, because without any others, it REALLLY makes Y,A stand out so, so hard.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎢 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎢