Sitar

Lana Recording in Italy (May 2013)

Saw this on Twitter and I thought it was new, which lead to a very loud reaction in my car after school. But it's from May, before she claimed hiatus :noparty:

Thought I'd post anyway.

BT_iTeEIYAA8ucQ.jpg

LANA DEL REY @ PUNTO REC STUDIOS
06/05/2013
The American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey decided to record some new tracks for her new album. During her European Tour, the night before the show in Turin, she determined to have a recording session. Among all recording studios of the region, she made up her mind to do it at Punto Rec Studios. After a sleepless night in Studio Blue, the guitar, piano and voice tracks, full of intimacy and artistic creativity have been ready. Barrie James O'Neill of Kassidy also took part in this project. The tracks recorded and sound-engineered by Fabrizio Argiolas.

Source: http://www.puntorecstudios.com/eng/news_dettaglio.php/154/

i dont even think she's on hiatus tbh more like a vacation

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Yeah I did discover this :makeup: #lanadelreynowexclusive

Anyway this is still good news, all the rick nowles songs that leaked were done by at least April so these must be completely new.

And I thought about emailing them, but really? We already have 5 songs from the new album, we really don't need to know anymore. What happened to surprises :makeup:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I can't stand all these articles with quotes of Lana saying things like 'I don't think I can write another album', 'I think I might just go out on a high'.  It's so frustrating!!

I wish Lana was more of an active tweeter like she used to be....  :(