cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

Coachella, Salvatore, Groupie Love.

THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK

tenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.giftenor.gif

Coachella > Summer Bummber

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Coachella > Summer Bummber

choke

choke

:hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Off To The Races, National Anthem, Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Cruel World, Shades of Cool, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, and Florida Kilos. All overrated trash!

200w.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Album wise shes never done anything i actually hate and delete and never listen to, but the weakest of each album for me probs:

BTD:

Lucky Ones - Just a bit too sweet sounding for me, verses are good, but the chorus is just too fluffy sounding.

UV:

Guns and Roses - I know everyone hates this, i actually like it,  i just need to be in the mood for it, i like the slow beat and guitar in the background, especially in the last minute where shes doing all those high notes, but i do skip it a lot.

Florida Kilos - Its catchy and cute, but it just doesnt fit the album and really sticks out like a sore thumb and because of that it just annoy me. Its also a bit too sugary sweet sounding for me as well. The fact that other songs like This Is Happiness or Flipside were relegated to itunes/French release bonus tracks to make way for this obscure film project song pisses me off as well, those two songs are wonderful and should have been on the official record instead of FK.

The Other Woman - Cute, but still very skippable.

Honeymoon:

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - I actually don't mind it, but find myself stopping the album once Swan Song is done most of the time and really only let DLMBM play if im too far away from the "stop" button.

I Can Fly - I loooooooooove the Big Eyes track, but the second track used for that film is pretty dull. Kinda reminds me of Lucky Ones.

LFL

White Mustang - Cute enough but so short it becomes pointless for me.

God Bless America - Its cute, but one of the weakest on the album for me because i think the chorus is lacking a bit of punch. Kinda reminds me of a poor mans LOVE.