cartoon eyes

LEAST Favorite Lana Songs?

Album wise shes never done anything i actually hate and delete and never listen to, but the weakest of each album for me probs:

Lucky Ones - Just a bit too sweet sounding for me, verses are good, but the chorus is just too fluffy sounding.

Guns and Roses - I know everyone hates this, i actually like it,  i just need to be in the mood for it, i like the slow beat and guitar in the background, especially in the last minute where shes doing all those high notes, but i do skip it a lot.

Florida Kilos - Its catchy and cute, but it just doesnt fit the album and really sticks out like a sore thumb and because of that it just annoy me. Its also a bit too sugary sweet sounding for me as well. The fact that other songs like This Is Happiness or Flipside were relegated to itunes/French release bonus tracks to make way for this obscure film project song pisses me off as well, those two songs are wonderful and should have been on the official record instead of FK.

The Other Woman - Cute, but still very skippable.

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - I actually don't mind it, but find myself stopping the album once Swan Song is done most of the time and really only let DLMBM play if im too far away from the "stop" button.

White Mustang - Cute enough but so short it becomes pointless for me.

I agree so much, even if i generally like them all, i do think they are album weak points (guns and roses is actually my 4th fave on uv but still)

large.gif

Ladadadada, ladadadada, this song can choke.  :hooker:

cagna di cazzo :hooker:

i'm a freak ( :hooker: ) who basically loves everything lana has ever done.

with that said: push me down is one i never listen to. ever. i never listen to fake diamond or ghetto baby (that title, UGH) either. in the sun is dumb. 

that's about it. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

omg how can yall hate cruel world, gods and monsters, west coast and burning desire THEY GO OFF

I feel personally attacked why did I make this thread hahaha

You haven't even been online for a day and you're already trying to start a war. :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Still can't stand Summer Bummber and Florida Kilos. Not too big on MTWBT and Honeymoon either tbh.  :eek:

Edit: Oops forgot Burning Desire existed

Adding Put Me in a Movie and Brite Lites to this list. Also forgot they existed :eek:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Guns and Roses 

American

Summer Bummer

Yayo (Paradise version)

Art Deco

The Other Woman because it's the worst cover I have ever heard and she could of done so much better

On the flipside

The boring bootleg karaoke beatle song that is Tomorrow Never Came and I hope it never does if I have to listen to that song again  :xtina:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Most of BTD except Million Dollar Man and Video Games, all her covers, Paradise Yayo (that version is awful), American, Bel Air, Swan Song, Love, Get Free

The boring bootleg karaoke beatle song that is Tomorrow Never Came and I hope it never does if I have to listen to that song again :xtina:

But it's a cute song :(

Talking about her officially released ones

Lucky Ones is terribly dull. Her vocals sound so forced and the production is boring af. The chorus is cute but that's it.

Lust For Life is generic and I hate Abel's voice. The track could have been done by anyone, the lyrics are terrible and the production is lacking.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!