3.SMS (Stranger Records)

4.4x4 (Chevy)

5.My Darlin' (feat. Lenny Kravitz)

6.Wrecking Balls 

7.Love Money Daddy

8.#ITSCOMINGULITTLEBITCH

9.Drive :hooker:

10.Do My Thang (feat. Lorde)

12. Maybe You're Wrong (and unlistenable)

13.Someone Else's Black Booty

Deluxe:

14.Showering My Baby (Cause he stank)

15.Getting off On My Own

16.Hand in My Pants

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I don't know why people would want her to release her album during the fall/winter. If it's a spiritual album, I would prefer to listen to it during spring/summer. But in the end it doesn't matter to me; the sooner the better :raven:

u want to listen to a dark album (almost unlistenable) during spring/summer ? ok then

I hope Mike.will.made.it didnt make it

u want to listen to a dark album (almost unlistenable) during spring/summer ? ok then

I hope Mike.will.made.it didnt make it

I do, at least... Summer is really exotic and paradisiacal for me, and everything goes so slowly & thus gives me time to reflect on myself. During fall/winter there's all this stress with school and exams and life. 

Sun and ocean blue, their magnificence, it don't make sense to you...

I do, at least... Summer is really exotic and paradisiacal for me, and everything goes so slowly & thus gives me time to reflect on myself. During fall/winter there's all this stress with school and exams and life. 

Sun and ocean blue, their magnificence, it don't make sense to you...

Alright, I get it its subjective. ;)  For me summer is the time of fun, not doing anything and just chilling out with friends... I know there is school stress in winter but when the sun goes down almost at 4 pm and the weather is cold, snowy, I much rather stay at home and devote myself to dreaming and thinking.

I thought she just took a picture with Mike Will...? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't mean they worked together whatsoever...

Edit: okay, yeah, just a picture lol I'd take that with a grain of salt...

Picture =/= collab, otherwise she's also being produced by Juliette Lewis and Lenny Kravitz... Lmao

I thought she just took a picture with Mike Will...? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that doesn't mean they worked together whatsoever...

Bumped into the great Lana Del Rey @@lanadelrey... Stay tuned #WeWorkin - that last bit suggests something at least...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

"Bumped into" suggests otherwise in my opinion, as well

That part could very easily just be him being coy about it all, 'we working' not as much so. Regardless it's anyone's guess as yet.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

i didn't even notice that it was from a year ago lmao 

they probably just bumped into each other at the studio, while they were both "workin" (on their own respective albums). people in that industry always try to provoke some kind of speculation, which hopefully explains the caption 

i don't imagine that lana was dying to work with him from the very onset of the album's inception   :toofunny:

ZRBNill.jpg

the first single had sure as hell not be Feb. 25th, thats when absolute zero comes out and i cannot have this happen!

That's relative. Lana sold pretty well in Australia and South America. February is summer so maybe is a strategic release to go to markets she is already established and get European/Notrh American summer/spring with the second and third single. 2 Summers, 2 singles 3 continents. Not a bad strategy if you ask me. 

glgcDdT.gif