lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

That's relative. Lana sold pretty well in Australia and South America. February is summer so maybe is a strategic release to go to markets she is already established and get European/Notrh American summer/spring with the second and third single. 2 Summers, 2 singles 3 continents. Not a bad strategy if you ask me. 

it ain't relative, my single will be so overshadowed you have no idea. I'm planning on releasing my song that day and if lana releases one, who will win???

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

i didn't even notice that it was from a year ago lmao 

they probably just bumped into each other at the studio, while they were both "workin" (on their own respective albums). people in that industry always try to provoke some kind of speculation, which hopefully explains the caption 

i don't imagine that lana was dying to work with him from the very onset of the album's inception   :toofunny:

He said #weworkin - as in perhaps something big - and stay tuned as in it's intended to release ! So idk the thing I'm worried about is if lana worked with him before she knew about UV when she still had the idea of black beauty but I think with a producer like him one song of theirs would have to make it to the album! But well see !

Why is Juliette Lewis associated with this? She kind of bashed Lana's performance on snl awhile ago, but other than that, what's the connection?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Why is Juliette Lewis associated with this? She kind of bashed Lana's performance on snl awhile ago, but other than that, what's the connection?

"Guess who played me some of her new songs! Noone does it like Miss @@lanadelrey The sound is majestic cinematic epic. #TwistedSisters"

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"Guess who played me some of her new songs! Noone does it like Miss @@lanadelrey The sound is majestic cinematic epic. #TwistedSisters"

Awww that makes me happy cause I like them both, @@lola thanks for filling me in

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I wonder too...Black Beauty and AFFA do not seem dark at all.

Maybe she scrapped them and channeled all her anger towards the leaker and critics and came up with super dirty songs :creepna:

Black Beauty isn't dark? It's quite depressing, atmospheric, haunting, contemplative, etc.....I think that's what she means by dark. 

Reading old interviews, I liked this bit:

"Then I wrote Blue Jeans very quickly at the beach in Santa Monica, and there I knew that that would be the vibe of the album: summery and dark at the same time, the joy of the summer light and the sureness that it wouldn’t last. "

I want it to sound like that, but I know no one wants a part two of any album lol

Does the time of year it's released really matter to you guys?

Also BTD and AKA, both summery albums imo, were released in January.

Does the time of year it's released really matter to you guys?

Not really, I just don't really have anything better to do than to fantasize about listening to new Lana Del Rey albums.  :suicide:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

it ain't relative, my single will be so overshadowed you have no idea. I'm planning on releasing my song that day and if lana releases one, who will win???

Who is the singer in your signature?