lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all will roll with your eyes since she is the most talked about artist since Friday, but Beyonce has just shown how to think out of a box when you release an album. Of course, if any other artist drops an album like her it will just be a copycat. 

But Universal and Lana's team should take notes how to make a campaign interesting.

Actually, from what I understand, it's all due to the new Itunes radio manager that was hired. A mastermind first move. 

Y'all will roll with your eyes since she is the most talked about artist since Friday, but Beyonce has just shown how to think out of a box when you release an album. Of course, if any other artist drops an album like her it will just be a copycat. 

But Universal and Lana's team should take notes how to make a campaign interesting.

Gorl plz, keep it real, Lana ain't no mega star pop singer, B doing her thing for her market, Lana don't need no unique selling points, she just needs to do a damn album. You should send all your Beyonce marketing advice to Azealia Banks doll, she needing it da most out of anyone xxxxxx.

emile haynie, pls die

lola you disappointed me 

lmao @ that pose

is she drunk 

This is her very fab ritual what she always use to seduce us. Her head is up, her beautiful neck is in the middle of everything

im rly dumb but wtf is loon 

honey it's haunting sound. It's almost on every track on Btd.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

is she drunk

That would explain Emile

YASSS   :woot:

The only time I get out of my cage is when Emile's been drinking.  :(

im rly dumb but wtf is loon

ya, u r rly dumb.  :usrsney: wtf is a kpxo?  :uh:

:hottie:

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

um so i didn't know where to post this, because the edward gallegos thread got taken down (?) but 

AwBBMZ2.png

so does this mean he provided youtube with credible proof? because i don't think you can say you have rights to a song unless you provide them with some kind of documentation

maybe we can test it out on another one of my videos? just report it w/ fake information and see if anything happens. i've had so many removed at this point i'm like fucking numb to it 

:sadcore: 

ZRBNill.jpg

Maybe people should contact Lana's team and ask them about it. Maybe they won't respond but take legal action. You can not just go around and ask to take videos down on Youtube. And obviously he can fool evewrybody on his Facebook, so why would it be a problem to trick Youtube for a random video?

Maybe people should contact Lana's team and ask them about it. Maybe they won't respond but take legal action. You can not just go around and ask to take videos down on Youtube. And obviously he can fool evewrybody on his Facebook, so why would it be a problem to trick Youtube for a random video?

why would you want someone to be sued just because they lied to you? he didn't actually hurt anyone so who cares really?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

why would you want someone to be sued just because they lied to you? he didn't actually hurt anyone so who cares really?

well, if I was an author of some material and somebody goes around and tells people he wrote this material, I would be fuckin pissed, tbh. Even if it was unreleased material. 

i'm sort of pissed that he actually got youtube to remove one of my videos. at this point, if he's lying about his credibility i want him to get called out on it 

b1qglGr.png

evidently this is the form that needs to be filled out. its one thing to report someone on the basis of copyright infringement, but its entirely another for youtube to actually take action on said person's behalf

ZRBNill.jpg

i'm actually really angry because that was my 3rd copyright strike and so now my youtube account has been deleted 

i mean the first two were my fault but if this 3rd strike was because of a LIE someone needs to fucking die for it 

DIE 

ZRBNill.jpg

Funny thing: if you search up 'Live Or Die' on HFA. There's two listings:

LIVE OR DIE

Writer(s): JARRAD LEITH ROGERS, INA WROLSDEN

LIVE OR DIE

Writer(s): JARRAD ROGERS, ELIZABETH GRANT

:biblio:

just googled ina and apparently she was supposed to write for britney's 8th album but there are no songs written by her on the record. can't find anything about her with lana though. weird

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.