lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Lana recently followed him on twitter as well Dan from The Black Keys.

As we know she worked with Dan like two weeks ago.

Wait but isn't the album finished?

Or was that just a rumour?

I'm not sure...

Wait but isn't the album finished?

Or was that just a rumour?

I'm not sure...

no the album is finished.

She might have worked with him way before now.

She worked with Dan a couple weeks ago before she started Dming people on twitter.

Lana is working with Giorgio Moreder. God let this be true ( and certainly it is. At least it fits the juliette lewis description of the new songs)   I hope she invitates David Lynch to direct a new video, can you all imagine how great this would be? I'd literally die for ir! Or maybe Woodkid again

Mandler is great, but I think we got enough of him for a while now

She called him like her artistic soulmate or something, like he has come closest to what she imagined. I don't really like his videos that much. I've only seen his videos for Lana and Taylor Swift but he strikes me as a bit of a one trick pony. Woodkid's Born to Die video was beautiful but Blue Jeans looked like a perfume ad or something so idk, maybe it depends on how much thought Lana puts into the video, like she came up with the entire idea for the Born to Die video so maybe that's why it's so good.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Lana is working with Giorgio Moreder. God let this be true ( and certainly it is. At least it fits the juliette lewis description of the new songs)   I hope she invitates David Lynch to direct a new video, can you all imagine how great this would be? I'd literally die for ir! Or maybe Woodkid again

There's still the Marilyn Manson/Lana Del Rey collab. I want it  :crossed:

EQFO7rX.png

Anthony Mandler's great, but I get kinda sick of the similarities between every single video. Ok, so the cinematography is beautiful, as well as the color palettes, but Woodkid's videos were so crisp, and talk about cinematic! His direction truly gave the feeling of a movie.

i choked because plz

this would bring a glorious, if premature end to my existence

I want this so bad~! Someone should create a fanmix like that... songs with GY!BE's music and Lana's vocal work.

Come on, she has so many (unreleased) songs.... it must be possible. :pray2:

i am nothing and should be everything

Justin Parker confirmed via Twitter that he is not involved with Ultraviolence.. I'm pretty sure we all assumed this, but it's too bad, I really like him & Lana together

I want you to Stay.mp3 :noparty:

Mandela is basic AF

#TooSoon #UnfortunateTypo

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.