lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Whys that?

I dunno tbh.

As long as it's not as overproduced as Paradise then I have nothing to worry about, especially if it's anything like AFFF or BB. Very slow and sensitive.

For her to stray too far from the sound of Born To Die makes no sense anyway. Even Once Upon A Dream is very slow and not overproduced.

I'll listen to it any way anyway

I dunno tbh.

As long as it's not as overproduced as Paradise then I have nothing to worry about, especially if it's anything like AFFF or BB. Very slow and sensitive.

For her to stray too far from the sound of Born To Die makes no sense anyway. Even Once Upon A Dream is very slow and not overproduced.

You thought Paradise was overproduced?¿?¿

2dt29zc.jpg

I dunno tbh.

Are you referring to the vocals?

You thought Paradise was overproduced?¿?¿

Are you referring to the vocals?

Yes, and no, not just her vocals.

Cola, Gods & Monsters, and Bel Air.

All very noisy.

Vocals are a different story though.

American and Body Electric.

Her vocals aren't usually very touched up, IMO. They let them sound pretty raw/natural to appeal to the retro vibe, and I don't think American/Body Electric were much different. 

Also, Lana just followed the co-founder of Youtube on Twitter. Let the rumors continue.  :troll:

I want more like Paradise. Paradise is the best album ever..... Body Electric is Perfect!!!!!! Gods and monsters is Perfect!!! Bel Air is perfect!!!! Cola is Perfect!!!! The new Yayo is Perfect!!! Burning Desire is Perfect!!!!!!! I want more!!!! Please Lana!!!! PLEAAAAASSSSE!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Paradise is seriously underrated. It is far from perfect( and so is Born To Die) but every single song has a character and it does not blend in with the rest ( in contrast with Born To Die). Also, she sounds human and RAW ( I honestly have no fucking idea where you guys getting this whole too edited shit) again, in contrast with certain songs on BTD like Dark Paradise, Lucky Ones, Without You or Million Dollar Man...

---

Anyway, back on topic.

well, obviously she can keep everything about this album a secret so far, at least most of it.

no, that itunes thing is not lana. she could not pull this off.

Tracks that were allegedly being recorded for her new album were leaked before we even knew said album existed.

(Not to mention we actually know an album is in the works, as well as its title and provisional release date - all of which is basically the antithesis of a Beyoncé-esque release.)

No, secrecy isn't Lana's thing.