lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

We've all heard the infinite monkey theorem: that given enough time a bunch of monkeys typing at keyboards would eventually reproduce the complete works of Shakespeare. Less impressively, it also occurs to me that they would more quickly produce 100 pages of petulant whining and complete bullshit (and patronizing eye-rolling responses) about a pop star's upcoming album release.

POP0002190_P.JPG

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Dot

The anticipation and wait for this album or ANY information about it is "ultraviolent" tbh.

We've all heard the infinite monkey theorem: that given enough time a bunch of monkeys typing at keyboards would eventually reproduce the complete works of Shakespeare. Less impressively, it also occurs to me that they would more quickly produce 100 pages of petulant whining and complete bullshit (and patronizing eye-rolling responses) about a pop star's upcoming album release.

POP0002190_P.JPG

HA HA - this really made my afternoon. Genius :D 

The unnecessary fumes :bye3:

I think everyone is going so crazy cos for ONCE.. a Lana project is kept under wraps... no registered titles, no accidental leaks.. like we really don't know which is what makes it so intriguing and so prone to rumors/false info spreading. I'm glad Lana's team seems to have figured it out now, I like being surprised

But the registration of "Pussy" was so horrifying and iconic :icant:

dont know if this was mentioned already and im not reading through this mess lel

but the new itunes surprise album definitely isnt UV because in the press release or w/e it was they said that the artist performed at SXSW, its probably Jay Z and Kanyes new collab album but idk

So, if all of the rumors are true about the single coming in "the next few days" or "very soon," or if that dm was legit, then it could very well be out tomorrow?

:eartha:

:omfg2: God, I hate the word 'soon'...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Well, she said that Tropico would be released in September. It was released in December. So by that logic we might get UV in August.

I also don't know how she would promote an album when she is on tour im April and May. And a video for the new single hasn't  even been made yet.

This is for sure not coming out anytime "soon". But hey, at least she got ha hair fixed.