lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Why doesn't lana do an interview with an American journalist so that the American portion of her fan base can be sure everything that was said in the french article was entirely true, it just seems a bit weird she would allow some french guys to hear the whole album and give away some of the track titles on his magazine then completely ignore everyone else desperate for an interview, there's gotta be like two thousand of them in California alone.

This game your playing is not fun, Lana

:notamused:

It's probably not Lana deciding who she does interviews with, the same with release dates. It'd be her publicity team. She gave us a release date and the label changed it. It's all the labels doing to organise and release all this information. I doubt she is always tweeting links herself. I'm sure Lana is just at home smoking and drinking and oblivious to everything going on and just waiting to be told what to do and where to go. We have more news about the album today than we did last week. It'll come soon, and I get the impression it'll all come at once, like the album will be announced and be out fairly soon after. What are we do with a list of song titles when the album is a month ago, wait and think about what they're like? It's not going to impact sales to have the tracklist, although they do need to get a move on.

I'm gonna be so f-ing mad if the album isn't released the 2nd of June tbh. I'm COUNTING on it.

For being such a sweetheart to her fans IRL, Lana surely have some lesson to learn concerning keeping her fans in the dark. Not announcing release dates and such is cruel! Instead of being hyped and excited for the release, we start crawling the walls and the whole experience feels quite negative in a way. It should be the other way. Yeah I know it's probably not only Lana's decision, but she's a big part of it all.

#sorrymyfrustration 

Lana is probably laughing at all of this tbh. Between one cake and other she goes "LOL"

glgcDdT.gif

Lana is probably laughing at all of this tbh. Between one cake and other she goes "LOL"

:lel: I would like to see her reaction to all of this!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

it's strange to think about people who don't listen/like Lana...like, what are they waiting for, if not ultraviolence? what do they countdown until? what do they think of when they hear the word ultraviolence (apart from A Clockwork Orange)?

madness, I tell you.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it's strange to think about people who don't listen/like Lana...like, what are they waiting for, if not ultraviolence? what do they countdown until? what do they think of when they hear the word ultraviolence (apart from A Clockwork Orange)?

They lead normal lives  :creep:

ZmJh1LG.jpg