Sitar

Tropico EP Available to Download

I watched a clip of Tropico on Youtube and the quality seems a bit better than what I have. Does anyone know if itunes videos are bound to itunes and you can't watch them anywhere else or can I copy the file to an usb key and watch in on a TV and such? I'm not wasting four euros for three songs I already paid for and a video I can only watch on my laptop. I really wish the songs were redone, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

wont be buying it because it seems like a cheap move and i really didnt like the 'film'. but i hope it raises her profile on there (based on the songs at least)

I'm not wasting four euros for three songs I already paid for and a video I can only watch on my laptop.

exactly.

:smokes3:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

To be honest, I 'enjoyed' tropico, but wasn't blown away by the content. Visually it was stunning, more so during the music video sections, and especially during Body Electric which was gorgeous (very Pierre et Gilles inspired), but I am unsure why she flew away with UFO's...????? Any ideas?

But for me, knowing the effort she usually puts into her music (the most important thing for me), I am GUTTED the tropico ep uses the standard album versions. :(

not really sure if I'm going to buy it... I don't have money on my itunes account at the moment and even though it's only 3 euros I have to buy an itunes card that costs at least 15 euros... and I would only pay for 3 songs I've posessed for over a year now and a short film I can watch as often as I want on the internet

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I know it's difficult... But I would like a DVD/Blu-ray with 'Making Of' videos, remastered songs 5.1 sound and other unreleased stuff about the making of Tropico.  :icant:

4jkmc7.jpg

I am unsure why she flew away with UFO's...????? Any ideas?

I believe, since it is described as "A Tale of Redemption", the aliens saved her from evil and turmoil. I found it very beautiful and in my opinion Bel Air was very fitting for that scene.

i don't know why but Body Electric found its way in the german itunes charts

tumblr_mxe0s9Qtc31qmtmr9o1_1280.png

:twirls:                           :twirls:​                            :twirls:

update: #67

i76mrxw.png 

Some charts of Body Electric in Europe.

#40 Body Electric - Spain

#70 Body Electric - Germany

#99 Body Electric - UK

4jkmc7.jpg

You should all buy it, considering how many of unreleased music we have from Lana ( some of them aren't even demos) it's fair to support her.

YES! I am buying for myself and also gonna give it as a christmas present to everyone I know!  We should support her since not many people besides her fanabase will do it

glgcDdT.gif

To be honest, I 'enjoyed' tropico, but wasn't blown away by the content. Visually it was stunning, more so during the music video sections, and especially during Body Electric which was gorgeous (very Pierre et Gilles inspired), but I am unsure why she flew away with UFO's...????? Any ideas?

I think this was the inspiration, sadly misinterpreted by Lana.

"I always wanted to think that I was an alien. I use to think when I was young that I was adopted by my mother because they found me, and a spaceship let me off, I was from a different planet. I wanted to be from a different planet really bad. Every night I used to talk to my real parents and my real family in the skies, [laughs] I knew that there were thousands of other alien babies dropped off and their all over the place and I’d met quite a few of them. It's just always something I liked to toy with in my mind, it was really fun to pretend that, you know that there's some special reason for me to be here and I feel really homesick all the time and so do the other aliens and I only had a chance to come across like a handful of the other aliens throughout the rest of my life. Eventually one day we'll find out what we're supposed to do." - Kurt Cobain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZKr1BVMPi4

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Body Electric

#11 Russia
#13 Poland
#20 Romania
#20 Turkey
#23 Chile
#23 Sweden
#24 Brazil
#27 Peru
#28 Finland
#31 Ecuador
#35 Mexico
#36 Spain
#41 Argentina
#54 Luxembourg
#55 Italy
#64 Germany
#68 Ireland
#82 Bulgaria
#91 Austria
#93 United Kingdom
#98 Netherlands
#99 Norway
#100 Lithuania
#101 Colombia
#104 France
#108 United States
#111 Switzerland
#114 Canada
#141 Bulgaria
#176 Cyprus
#180 Belgium
#187 South Africa
#222 Denmark

Global Queen

So I bought this ep and trust me, the quality is LOWER. It's not high quality at all it's like 480p basically :/ Im hoping they change that though. Oh well it was cheap but still. Idk why i'm suprised  :sadcore:

devUz2O.png