rways

Young & Beautiful Not Nominated for Best Original song at the Oscars

Duh...so expected. I am a lot more "pressed" about the Grammy's ignoring her last year than this tbh. Y&B is hardly an amazing song and The Great Gatsby is imo Leo's worst movie. Yet I can't say that even if Y&B is by far one of Lana's weakest songs is 100 times better than Happy. What Happy is doing there? I can't with this Pharrel wave since is clear that his work only works when Daft Punk produces it. 

I hope the Grammy's give Lana something because they certainly are in debt with her

#JUSTICEFORBORNTODIE

#JUSTICEFORPARADISE

glgcDdT.gif

I really wanted her to be nominated! The song was great, they're the same people who think Lana isn't good enough to be nominated for a Grammy when Born To Die came out and I blame all of this on her SNL performance. Everything stems from there. They need to get over it.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

2014 is going to be a great year for Lana regardless of this, she's going to have an awesome show at Coachella (still sad tickets sold out,) and she has a whole eleven months to drive everyone wild. I've noticed a lot more of my friends and acquaintances getting more into Lana, all she needs is to release a single or two soon and ULTRAVIOLENCE is going to suck the American audience back in tenfold.

Anyway, Interscope has nothing to do with this. Wtf!!?

Warner bros is the one who sent 5 songs up for nomination. They obv made a big mistake.

Regardless, we still have the Grammys which she will loose again.

Crtics esp Americans will never acknowledge her.

I've read some AMERICAN articles slamming the omission of Young and Beautiful. Vulture even demanded " Justice for Lana Del Rey". She is accepted by a lot of journalists in the US. And many of her most rabid fans are American, let's not forget about that. Anyway as I've said long ago on this forum: she will NEVER get an award of importance in the US. Sorry.