Febbin it!  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who is killing it in 2014?

• COLACUNT
    • Elle
    • Heaux
    • Philomene
    • rebel

Why do we always just can vote for members who were nominated before? :pft:  We have more than 2,000 members here, don't be so boring ... :eek:

Philomene

Do. Not.

Every single MOTM I ask people to nominate members, I do not choose them. And they are always the same crowd. Nominate some new people if you want! Otherwise deal with LB's popularity contest.

Do. Not.

Every single MOTM I ask people to nominate members, I do not choose them. And they are always the same crowd. Nominate some new people if you want! Otherwise deal with LB's popularity contest.

How to do it? Do we have to send a private message to you, till when? How many members do I have to nominate? Thanks for a reply!

How to do it? Do we have to send a private message to you, till when? How many members do I have to nominate? Thanks for a reply!

Can't emphasize enough how great this thread is for these concerns, which are valid:

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE OR WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE NOMINATED... either PM a moderator or make it explicitly known in one of the MotM threads. Nominations will be considered, although there are no guarantees. Requests to not be nominated will be respected even though we will be side-eying you so hard through my laptop and resisting the urge to create a week where all 5 options are you, but whatever. :P

We've fallen into a tradition of carrying this out in status updates for convenience, but anyone can always PM me about it. Anyone with 200+ posts is eligible.

wtf u can't pit colacunt & rebel against each other what did u ppl do. voted for colacunt this time, still <3 rebel

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Vote for Heaux  instead  :fabcat:

voted  :smile:

for rebel  :troll: 

im sorry heaux, colacunt, elle and philomene. dont h8 m8s. ur all flawless  :ohno:

EQFO7rX.png

Out of this I only recognized Philomene because of her comments, and Colacunt because she was the one who found Edward....:flop:

Well I don't spend enough time here I guess.

Voted for Philomene because she's nice