Greenwich

Fan of Lana since...?

I first met her when Born to Die appeared on Vevo, I'm not sure when that was... I didn't like her at first but I when I heard SS a while later I fell in love.

I've been a fan since July 2012 I guess

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I like the fact how this thread started out as an idea of a function that might benefit to the forum, but then instead turned into a commonly known question among this fanbase  :toofunny: Have people stopped reading the OP?  :toofunny:

EQFO7rX.png

I like the fact how this thread started out as an idea of a function that might benefit to the forum, but then instead turned into a commonly known question among this fanbase  :toofunny: Have people stopped reading the OP?  :toofunny:

mte lolll

but while we're on the subject i first listened to her winter of 2011/2012, then stopped after hearing BTD and Video Games bc i didnt think they were that good

then i listened to her again in late may of 2012 and i got into all her stuff (not just released) and became a stan almost instantly

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I was thinking; under everybody's name where it displays "Location" and "Time Online" 

there should be another line called "Fan Since" and then maybe the user can pick the Month and Year they have been a fan since, (first started listening to lana/lizzy/may)

-Or- 

Instead of a date, a certain single or album. (Paradise, Once Upon A Dream)

But I think Month and year would just be easier.

Idk I thought this was a cute idea, we can all see when we started listening, and have it shown for everyone to see, instead of maybe a whole thread about it or something..   :party:

[on a profile, it could also be next to Member Since..                    "Member Since: ---          Fan Since: ---" ]

What do you think?

Its a cute idea tbh. I can see how some people might think it can cause elitetism but I feel that's not the case for this fandom. Most of us are reasonably sassy,smart and open minded on LB in general on here and most fans here are young adults here anyway with the exception. I find that most elitism happens when the fan base are much younger *cough perry/gaga*. I'm not hateing I'm just noticed it tbh.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371