Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

:O Every man evilentity gets his wish.

Right, 'cause it's not like she hasn't played NYC 4X before post-fame and there aren't any east coast shows on this tour less than 2 hours distance away from New York... wtf.

:uh:

I just don't understand why there's no date for New York yet, considering the other big cities.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

So I want to go but $70 for the venue she's at is fucking ridiculous.

Neon Trees is half the cost, Betty Who is 1/5, Iggy is half, wtf girl you're not selling out arenas in the US so these prices are ridiculous

BzhmW.png

So I want to go but $70 for the venue she's at is fucking ridiculous.

Neon Trees is half the cost, Betty Who is 1/5, Iggy is half, wtf girl you're not selling out arenas in the US so these prices are ridiculous

70  is cheap as fuck, i paid like 90 to see her, plus the travel.

She's coming to New Orleans but the show is 18+ wtf i'm gonna do whatever it takes to get in does anyone have any advice on this 

u should go with someone (parents)

Is that for if you don't have the Live Nation app presale?

I'm not sure. I just know the Nashville one is going to be sold on Ticketmaster.

yessssssssss! seeing her in Grand Prairie on April 23rd. I'm so glad I decided to skip out on buying the ATL show tickets. 

It's annoying me that the prices aren't shown for her G.P. show...gonna try calling the venue tomorrow.  

do u think she'd get mad if I asked to sign a fanmade LDRAKALG cd a friend made for me?? 

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Wait, I'm confused... so when are the pre-sales? When I look it up on ticketmaster.com is says the pre-sale for Chicago starts on March 13 at 10 am. But is that central time (where Chicago is) or eastern time (where I'm accessing the page from)? And I can't find the Detroit show there. When does that pre-sale start?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Wait, I'm confused... so when are the pre-sales? When I look it up on ticketmaster.com is says the pre-sale for Chicago starts on March 13 at 10 am. But is that central time (where Chicago is) or eastern time (where I'm accessing the page from)? And I can't find the Detroit show there. When does that pre-sale start?

I read somewhere that it was local. As in the location of venue you're ordering from. I'd try it your time and the venue's just to be safe.