Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

@@haruka the philly show. are 2nd party ticket sellers a no-go? i remember someone saying you might need to bring the credit card used to show proof of purchase at the doors. laSKFDJldskfjads;lkfj

Well, if you were to buy from a third party, Stubhub is a reliable option only because of the fact the site offers insurance; so, if for some reason the tickets are fake, they will refund you.  So, you at lest know you have a cushion.  But, honestly, Stubhub prices are so ridiculous, and I wouldn't want to see anyone spending money like that.  Not sure how it really works when tickets are will call, but they manage, somehow.  Stubhub is a strange little nook of the internet.

I spoke to a representative at the Atlanta venue and she said not to buy any resale tickets because they're in the process of canceling those. No one without a name/card that was on the initial purchase will be allowed in. :(

I believe this applies to any LiveNation sale. Resale tickets from shows like Nashville that were strictly through Ticketmaster should be okay to buy.

I spoke to a representative at the Atlanta venue and she said not to buy any resale tickets because they're in the process of canceling those. No one without a name/card that was on the initial purchase will be allowed in. :(

I believe this applies to any LiveNation sale. Resale tickets from shows like Nashville that were strictly through Ticketmaster should be okay to buy.

Wow, that's crazy... Yikes!

I am still worried/concerned about this whole Adventures in Wonderland presale.  I called them today, and they said they would get back, to me.  I still haven't received that second confirmation email that requires a reply.  Errr!

the concert sold out before i could get tickets and i'm really fucking upset 

I'm so sorry. :( *hugs* I hate, hate, hate reading about when this happens.  Which show?

Was anyone able to get Nashville tickets?? I tried the presale and today for over an hour with no luck. Even called ticket master and the Ryman. They have no contorl over the tickets or could tell me how many were available. Ticketmaster online still says few tickets left but I cant get any. :( NOthing even pulled up with searching for 1 ticket. Super frustrated in Nashville today. :(

I'm so happy her tickets did so well! Except for the ones sold to ticket scalpers. Fuck them.

But I think this is good--even more dates will be added, and maybe multiples for some cities...Chicago... would be amazing!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I'm so happy her tickets did so well! Except for the ones sold to ticket scalpers. Fuck them.

But I think this is good--even more dates will be added, and maybe multiples for some cities...Chicago... would be amazing!

Due to the response (and hopefully positive response to Ultraviolence) I'm sure there'll be dates added.

Didn't you end up getting tickets for Chicago?

Due to the response (and hopefully positive response to Ultraviolence) I'm sure there'll be dates added.

Didn't you end up getting tickets for Chicago?

I'm pretty confident that more cities will be announced. But I'm wondering about multiple dates for one city.

Yeah, I did! But it'd be cool to see her back to back if her schedule allows it. Like in the Paradise tour, she did two dates in Paris back to back, yknow? I think it'd be cool. But I'm happy with this 1 date for Chicago haha.

Well, if you were to buy from a third party, Stubhub is a reliable option only because of the fact the site offers insurance; so, if for some reason the tickets are fake, they will refund you.  So, you at lest know you have a cushion.  But, honestly, Stubhub prices are so ridiculous, and I wouldn't want to see anyone spending money like that.  Not sure how it really works when tickets are will call, but they manage, somehow.  Stubhub is a strange little nook of the internet.

stubhub fucking sucks

can we make an online petition to take them down or has that happened already lol

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

i'm pissed off the original tickets were 70 dollars and they sold out so quickly and i'm looking for resale and there's over 50 on all these websites and i can't find anything under $300

I'm glad her tickets did well but I don't understand how no one I know was able to get one today. And I couldn't even get through on the presale. One of my friends from Detroit got presale for Vegas.

i'm pissed off the original tickets were 70 dollars and they sold out so quickly and i'm looking for resale and there's over 50 on all these websites and i can't find anything under $300

Thats what I'm finding too. :( It's not fair. And this is supposed to be a ticketless event.

That's how much I paid for tickets last year. It won't get much lower than that.

They have a $53 service fee plus a $15 delivery fee, both on top of the advertised price....rip-off.