National Anthem

ALLIE X

i personally hope Sorry and Debut make it onto the album.  they were my favorites of the tracks leaked during that period (altho tongue tied and sculpture also are good choices )

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I heard some people who like to play-pretend that they're high-class-indie-lovers saying that "That's so Us" was her best song since Catch (yes, heard it more than once actually). That's a good thing I guess rip

Heard Purge today, I love the song... I wonder how it would sound as a finished-alliex-demo...

I think we'll get something today. BTW, it's almost friday here... WW day to release music so... :creep:

Is it an unpopular opinion that I don't think Catch is that great? I mean, I still love it, but I think most songs on CollXtion I are better than Catch.  :hooker:

rip...I think Catch is a masterpiece but likely because of the lyric + production... everything is on point. And also, the song is her "biggest hit" til today, the song that media "recognized" and stuff...

But it's not my fav tho  :hooker:

But I hate sanctuary so u might ignore myy opinion n

--

Lurking on Allie's favs on Twitter, I saw this

https://twitter.com/nationalxanthem/status/826887244854153217

"Some more good news would be a That's so Us video"

I WOULD DIE 

Erm, the whole blackout things reminds of me what Radio Head did when they released a new album in 2015..feels already done, like she's recycling the whole phoenix ashes thing

But I hope something new soon  :defeated:  despite how cheesy she's always been the music are certified bops

SHE CHANGED ALL OF HER SOCIAL MEDIA AVATARS AND HEADERS TO THE COLOR BLACK WHAT DOES IT MEAN

SOCIAL MEDIA BBBBLLLAAACCKKKOUUUUTTTTT

surprise release? :defeated: please

lABVyGE.png

when do you guys think cx2 is coming out now that we know she was mastering it and the media blackout stuff?  im personally betting on a late march/early april release but thats just me

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

when do you guys think cx2 is coming out now that we know she was mastering it and the media blackout stuff?  im personally betting on a late march/early april release but thats just me

same tbh. If not, then I think it will be out like in June (It was said something about spring tho right?).

I think she'll release something else (I think of\hope a video right now... IT'S YOUR TIME THAT'S SO US OR SCULPTURE WHO KNOWS) and then release the full album. I mean... I hope there won't be any "NEW SONG" coming out because Unsolved was enough  :facepalm: