National Anthem

ALLIE X

Okay I love Downtown, that one's amazing! Lifted and TLIV sound great too. TSU doesn't sound that different, I think I still like it. So I guess the only one I don't like at all is Need You, and I hope that the new versions of OHDH and Sorry Vintage will grow on me eventually.

Downtown is one of the best songs in COLLXTION II. :flutter: A total cold night anthem!

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

So it's basically 9/10 for me, only one I really don't like. Still makes me wonder why she didn't just add two or three more songs from CLX II: Unsolved to make it an actual album.  :toofunny:

Also, in Lifted she kinda reminds me of MØ somehow...

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't remember her saying it was about self discovery, I remember it was gonna be about longing and feeling lost (x). Still, it's not really the theme of the album as it is.

yeahh that was what i meant haha sorry!

according to allie, CLXI's theme was Addiction/Self Destruction and CLXII's is Longing/Being Lost and I feel like that's translated pretty accurately through Paper Love (longing) Need You (lost) Casanova (longing) and Simon Says (lost)

hmm i see

lifted is a BOP, true love is violent is cool and will grow on me, downtown sounds good but it isnt a favorite, thats so us is a nice retouching that doesnt completely overhaul the sound

defs one of my fav albums of this year so far and it may end up jumping into my favs of all time - only time will tell i guess

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother