National Anthem

ALLIE X

Paper Love scalped me. Don't check for a single hair on my bald little head. Also enjoying Casanova, Lifted, and Simon Says. I haven't heard the single version of OHDH enough to be able to compare the two. That's So Us is cheesy schlock, eek  :biblio:  Vintage is inoffensive but kinda cute, I could chill to it.

Allie X delivering as always.

WOW BITCH WHEW

also y'all forgetting she re-did Sculpture 

not sculpture!  according to 24/7 the final is very good and she will be using it for something tho!  not this cx2 tho

must be stupid hat

god i wish

Stupid Hat?

O Chad?

nope!

Wendigo?

no but what is this

Ugly?

if you mean this as a song name, no

tongue tied, one eye open, medusa?

no but whats medusa

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

not sculpture!  according to 24/7 the final is very good and she will be using it for something tho!  not this cx2 tho

god i wish

nope!

no but what is this

if you mean this as a song name, no

no but whats medusa

But didnt someone on this thread say that the 24/7 person doesnt know anything? 

Never really cared about sculpture but this caught my atention  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

Tell 24\7 to leak Hold On cuz I'm excited to hear the full thing sis! :P  :P

i've thinking that Cl > Cll

I don't really know which one I like more. I think as a whole, I might actually slightly prefer CLX II, but CLX I has some individual songs that are some of her best (Prime, Bitch, Hello, Sanctuary, Tumor). Then again, CLX II has Downtown, Paper Love, Simon Says, Casanova... Ugh, really I can't do this. They're both fantastic.  :defeated:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i've thinking that Cl > Cll

I really love both but I feel that CI was... way more... fascinating for me. I think the songs were way more different and stuff (for real the only song I Skip is Sanctuary and I'm learning how to appreciate it)

But CII still amazing tho. Downtown, SS... it's packed with amazing songs (way more pop, but still)

But didnt someone on this thread say that the 24/7 person doesnt know anything? 

yeah but they havent been exactly reliable.  at least 24/7 hasnt posted fake songs yet ... excluding double dutch i guess (and the prank stranger demo but that was on april fools i think)

Never really cared about sculpture but this caught my atention  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

Tell 24\7 to leak Hold On cuz I'm excited to hear the full thing sis! :P  :P

im still trying to get stupid hat hq posted lmao - he said he was done leaking for the time being, probably since the misbelieving leak but, who knows maybe he'll surprise us one can only hope anyways

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

listening back on cx1, good and sanctuary didn't age very well imo. the production is a little amateur compared to cx2.

of course catch, tumor, prime, bitch and hello are amazing though.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

listening back on cx1, good and sanctuary didn't age very well imo. the production is a little amateur compared to cx2.

of course catch, tumor, prime, bitch and hello are amazing though.

Yes

I love Good and I really think the lyrics are cute but listening to the song alone was kinda awkward...

Is it bad I'm already excited for CLXIII ?? :creep:  :creep: N