National Anthem

ALLIE X

I think for me she got overshadowed by a lot of the releases since like ctrl, melodrama, and lust for life

she had her chance to shine and instead paid us dust, not to mention the album is all filler no killer  :facepalm:

lead came out 4 months ago and no video still? shes ruined whatever last chance she had for a career :rip: still love her tho so rest in peace

she had her chance to shine and instead paid us dust, not to mention the album is all filler no killer :facepalm:

lead came out 4 months ago and no video still? shes ruined whatever last chance she had for a career :rip: still love her tho so rest in peace

I mean it took a year for catch to get a video so at least we're not at that yet :rip:

smile.gif

she had her chance to shine and instead paid us dust, not to mention the album is all filler no killer  :facepalm:

Say what you want about the era but this is bs and you know it  :oprah3:

OMG you guys, what's with all of that negativity? :rip:

Yeah, the era was/is a mess, but the music is great and I still enjoy it a lot, especially Simon Says and Downtown. :party:

i still regularly include 6/10 or so of the songs on the album and probably more in the future - i just hope she like releases the stems and shit soon tbh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Maybe the fact the album leaked in full like 1 month before the itunes rip so I listened a lot of it before the HQ even came out.

And the whole Unsolved era as a prelude like... It's like it has been a big era for at least 1 year

OMG you guys, what's with all of that negativity? :rip:

Yeah, the era was/is a mess, but the music is great and I still enjoy it a lot, especially Simon Says and Downtown. :party:

Ok I'm like did people think we would get thousand videos and... things? I mean I still shook she performed on TV in Canada and her song might get some airplay but for real Allie X still a "no one" so it's unlikely we should expect a lot of things... Music is the prime & core. Music videos, performances and even interviews are a plus coming from someone like her lmao

:oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3:

Still, The album is amazing. Downtown, Simon Says, Need You... amen allie x

Also

https://www.facebook.com/alliexxxxandra/photos/a.721405281232555.1073741828.125356847504071/1618176461555428/?type=3

19059790_1562087980497610_45238891612236

Allie X
1 min · 

Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow X's! Got something special to show you....

paper love music video... 98% sure??

LMFAOOOOO MY FRIEND TWEETED HER YESTERDAY "IS IT A NEW SPOTIFY PLAYLIST" AND GUESS WHAT IT WAS SKJDHSHJKHDSHJFHKJSHJFJHK

Ok X'es what should I perform at her SF show????? I was thinking of doing "Day In The Life" but idk if it's weird to do an Allie song at her own show, especially one she's wiped traces from off the internet.

Ok X'es what should I perform at her SF show????? I was thinking of doing "Day In The Life" but idk if it's weird to do an Allie song at her own show, especially one she's wiped traces from off the internet.

I think Day in The Life still up on YouTube\It's not blocked so it would sound funny :creep: LOL

Omg no idea for real it sound so cool to be an opening act  :flutter:

I would suggest gaga's Bloody Mary since she said it's one of her favs songs and sound hot the idea of a drag queen perforning that, ugh a concept