National Anthem

ALLIE X

love Lifted but the lyrics are actually so dumb if you listen to them 

fly like a plastic bag that's lifted

we get lifted, on a monday, then we floated away and it was sunday. (gotta get down on LIF TE D)

seriously, though. one of my favorites 

I mean we all had a little meltdown when the vinyls were shipped and someone upploaded Lifted + Downtown lyrics and someone confirmed they were real...

I think Downtown kinda got "ok" but Lifted lyrics are just...

I just came from watching "IT" and everytime Pennywise said "FLOAT" i just randomly got a small smile on my face because of fking LIFTED............... I was like "YAAAAAAAAS CLOWN DROP THAT BTCH SOME PROMO YAAAAAAAAAAS FLOAT LIKE IT WAS SUNDAY"

I mean we all had a little meltdown when the vinyls were shipped and someone upploaded Lifted + Downtown lyrics and someone confirmed they were real...

I think Downtown kinda got "ok" but Lifted lyrics are just...

I just came from watching "IT" and everytime Pennywise said "FLOAT" i just randomly got a small smile on my face because of fking LIFTED............... I was like "YAAAAAAAAS CLOWN DROP THAT BTCH SOME PROMO YAAAAAAAAAAS FLOAT LIKE IT WAS SUNDAY"

for what its worth im so glad the early release vinyl / listening party were a thing, i cant imagine having to have waited until june just to hear vintage / downtown / lifted ... i still probably have the first snippets of them that were floating around back then, good times

i still think the two songs have each others sound, like downtown has always had that airy, floaty vibe to it that i expected from a song called lifted

and downtown with lifteds melody could easily be like the Summer Bop but alas, both are still great  oops i went on an unrelated tangent

yknow people always talk about how lana rhymed stranger and stranger in one of her songs (idr which but a honeymoon song maybe?) but allie rhymed roll with roll so  :facepalm:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Old habits Die Hard stems are up right now

theres a bg vocal mixed into the lead vocals ugh but the rest are so good to have seperated - wish she had included the demo ohdh stems unless im just stupid and havent found their parts yet

i hope you dont actually find these funny still? lona delery was from like 2015. yawn

Still funnier than all those elementary-school-level"haha a drag queen said penis/vagina" jokes the gays on this forum laugh about

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Is this something new?

https://soundcloud.com/oliver000/allie-hughes-headmaster-live-at-the-garrison

Just can't keep up with all her old sutff nnn I love Headmaster but I Can't remember a live like this

It’s been leaked for a while, I don’t remember since when but I know I’ve had it in my iTunes library since two summers ago. Still a rare find tho.

Unrelated but does anyone have a faster download for the OHDH stems?

someone leak her demo of Bite by Troye Sucks

wait she did a demo of BITE?  LEAK THIS OMG  also not that i dont believe you but source? im interested in this