National Anthem

ALLIE X

I have no say in this but is there a certain point when a straight cis woman acting like a drag queen becomes appropriation?

I feel like it's something everyone can do by feeling confident and being respectful, it's just too extra in her. She's trying to hard to be related to the LGBT community while still being straight

I have no say in this but is there a certain point when a straight cis woman acting like a drag queen becomes appropriation?

Appropriation is appreciation sis! The only time someone should take offense is when it's mean! Thankfully, Aliie is an X Legend

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I dont think i can forgive her for scrapping the original concept for CollXtion II with bops like Too Much To Dream and Better Times... CollXtion III better be fucking amazing

:)

Can someone from LA please get into her apartment and burn that fucking awful veil

hey its not so bad, she could be wearing like a friday the 13th mask or something

X----into me, into you----X

hey its not so bad, she could be wearing like a friday the 13th mask or something

That would actually be a better look that that piece of fabric she bought from michaels

VHshv7gl.png

watch that person above run straight back when allie gets another hit  :hillary:

excuse me, /another/ hit? as in she's had a hit before? like a hit song? she's had one of those?  :troll:

RVhKIwP.gif