National Anthem

ALLIE X

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Album spoiler (I can't tell whether you've listened or not from your comment lol)

Hide contents

I'm also curious, that song is so good but I really have no idea what it's about. It's one of the ones that I'm most excited for her to talk about.

It could be another one of Allie's subconsciously written songs. Sometimes she has these moments where she writes lyrics that she doesn't even know the meanings of; she said when she writes on her own the lyrics usually come from a subconscious place, but when there's co-writers involved, especially in LA, you need to write about a concrete topic and she can't write the lyrics subconsciously as much. She described Bitch and After the Flame as subconscious, I think that could also apply to more of her self-written stuff like Cleaning Up My Act or Jabberwocky which also have quite abstract lyrics. Galina in particular lyrically reminds me of Elijah and Aurora (also self-written). 

My friend also had a theory that it could be a Greek mythology reference? The calm seas part is sorta Cape God coded I guess 

Thank uuu and yeah i did listen

3 hours ago, Hattie said:

How would y'all rank Allie's music videos?

Catch
Bitch
Too Much To Dream
All The Rage
Paper Love
Casanova
Not So Bad in LA
Sunflower
Fresh Laundry
Regulars
Black Eye

Catch > Black Eye > Fresh Laundry > Sunflower > Paper Love > Regulars > Not So Bad In LA > All The Rage > Too Much To Dream > Casanova > Bitch

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 11/1/2023 at 2:51 PM, Hattie said:

Catch
Bitch
Too Much To Dream
All The Rage
Paper Love
Casanova
Not So Bad in LA
Sunflower
Fresh Laundry
Regulars
Black Eye

CATCH
Too Much To Dream
All The Rage
Black Eye
Sunflower
Not So Bad In LA
Fresh Laundry
Regulars
Sanctuary (I'm counting these)
I Will Love You More
Casanova
Bitch
Tongue Tied
Paper Love

On 11/1/2023 at 5:51 PM, Hattie said:

Catch
Bitch
Too Much To Dream
All The Rage
Paper Love
Casanova
Not So Bad in LA
Sunflower
Fresh Laundry
Regulars
Black Eye

Catch

Black Eye

Regulars

Fresh Landry

Not So Bad in LA

... (a giant void)

All The Rage

Bitch

Paper Love

Too Much To Dream

(Sanctuary)

Casanova

(That's So Us)

Sunflower

Paper Love & Casanova are awkward because they clearly have bigger budget than all the rest summed up and multiplied and somehow they managed to fuck everything up. Casanova I remember being super let down by how... basic it was, coming from all the teasing with Verité, the text messages aesthetic, the mirror single cover... and then we got that. Too Much To Dream, All The Rage and Bitch are all quite good but still forgettable. That's So Us & Sanctuary being scrapped... I see the vision why, but they'd cute additions to her short videography. The way she's fighting for her life, quite literally, against these kids in Sanctuary... lord.

I'd also put I Will Love You More within the first group and Tongue Tied on the higher half of the second batch.

New leaks!

Shine (final) https://dbree.org/v/7975b2

Based on a True Story (final) snippet  https://dbree.org/v/165467

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

36 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

what era is shine?

Both of those songs are from 2013 during CLXI!

On 11/3/2023 at 8:59 PM, DinahLee said:

Catch

Black Eye

Regulars

Fresh Landry

Not So Bad in LA

... (a giant void)

All The Rage

Bitch

Paper Love

Too Much To Dream

(Sanctuary)

Casanova

(That's So Us)

Sunflower

Paper Love & Casanova are awkward because they clearly have bigger budget than all the rest summed up and multiplied and somehow they managed to fuck everything up. Casanova I remember being super let down by how... basic it was, coming from all the teasing with Verité, the text messages aesthetic, the mirror single cover... and then we got that. Too Much To Dream, All The Rage and Bitch are all quite good but still forgettable. That's So Us & Sanctuary being scrapped... I see the vision why, but they'd cute additions to her short videography. The way she's fighting for her life, quite literally, against these kids in Sanctuary... lord.

I'd also put I Will Love You More within the first group and Tongue Tied on the higher half of the second batch.

I forgot that That's So Us video leaked. Yeah it's bottom tier for sure. And I forgot about I Will Love You More, which is definitely one of her best videos.

I don't know why Allie loves a music video that's just, walking through a place. It's a running theme.

My ranking, including scrapped videos or old eras

Black Eye
Catch
Regulars
Fresh Laundry
I Will Love You More
Sunflower
Casanova
Sanctuary
Paper Love

NSBIL

TMTD
Tongue Tied
Bitch
That's So Us

6 minutes ago, Hattie said:

And I forgot about I Will Love You More, which is definitely one of her best videos.

She was dirt broke with $5, a mannequin and a dream.

Still love that video tho and it's one of my all-time favourite songs by her *_* ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

She was dirt broke with $5, a mannequin and a dream.

Still love that video tho and it's one of my all-time favourite songs by her *_* ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚

Whoever hurt her and gave us Chad / IWLYM…….. :oprah4: