National Anthem

ALLIE X

Sad that the soundcloud page posting all of that stuff is leaking new stuff too. They only have snippets that they posted, they got them from davey the guy with all the marina. Nathan (the guy who used to run land of x/allieboards) is the one posting all of them as far as I know. 

Btw "East Of Eden" is "Naked Lunch" produced by Patrik Berger. Why they renamed it is beyond me.

the "Ally X CollXtion II" audio is a snippet of "Listen To The Voices", an Allie X Andra demo which davey sent a snippet of to Nathan.

"True Love Is Violent" is the Chris Braide/Billboard demo that allie tweeted about to Katy Perry in 2014. Sucks because that one is gonna be on CollXtion II, hopefully she still puts it out. I would say please don't spread it. It's one of allies best songs imo and she should release it when she wants to, even though believe it or not thats just the rough mix.

"Thief" is yet another Cx2 demo produced by leland. 

"OMG" was another allie x andra demo. 

"Could It Be Love" is boy crazy which is on ASCAP.

The Catch demo snippet and the I Will Love You More hughes snippets were also sent to Nathan by the davey guy. 

Davey also has the TMTD demo and stems as well as final casanova, purge, and misbelieving, but Nathan (Don't know for sure, don't quote me) or whoever gave them to that page and/or its that person trying to act incompetent and to leak. I feel super bad for Allie, though she should have released Cx2 MONTHS ago.

Anybody else remember when Hello demo leaked and it was swiped from YT in like 2 seconds.

Do anyone got those leaked songs in original quality? Cause whoever is leaking is messing with the specs  :toofunny:

Yeah. What does everyone need? I can send in PM's. 

Yeah lol why're they all such bad quality

Because the person who is leaking thinks its somehow not noticeable to edit the eq and then upload them, lmfao. 

Because the person who is leaking thinks its somehow not noticeable to edit the eq and then upload them, lmfao.

If you could please send me HQ versions of the songs on that SoundCloud, it would be amazing/much appreciated. :)

Could you send me the songs that's leaked on SoundCloud?

g68BRo8.gif