National Anthem

ALLIE X

is it bad that like 90% of my thinsporation rn is allie 

like im just fully accepting that im sick and i don't care because im going to be thin and im going to have a body like hers 

idfc anymore. she's talented and admired and no one questions her so i'm getting there. I know it seems impossible for me right now because of how far I have to go but I'm working so fucking hard

Hey guys, first post here! Just want you guys to know that I have been lurking here FOREVER to get the tea on Allie and ha leaks. Those masterposts saved my life (this is legit the only active discussion on Allie on the entire internet it seems lol) (also I used to be really into lana but not that much anymore please don't kill me)

Tomorrow I'm finally meeting her and seeing her for the first time and I'm dying. I've been stanning ever since the CXI songs were spread all over YouTube before it even came out and when the release was delayed lol. I have no idea what I'm going to say to her omg. I want to ask her if she could write one of the lyrics of Sculpture on a paper because it's my fave song and I love it so much, but I'm afraid she might kill me

Anyways, apologies for the essay (also I need to learn how to use emotes on mobile)

OMG I AM SO SLAYED :defeated:

Okay so for the meet and greet, the whole thing was so chill. She was just leaning against a wall and you went up to talk to her, everybody took their time and they didn't seem to rush at all. I was a nervous wreck of course, but she was the sweetest, so cute and nice. We talked for a bit (mainly me babbling for five hours).

And when I talked to her about Sculpture, I told her it was my favorite song but that I wasn't really sure if it was allowed. Then she cackled and was like "Oh yeah, the song we all know exists but pretend to ignore" or something like that  :toofunny:

The show was amazing. I would have liked a couple of more songs from CXI, but after Misbelieving was over she said she never did stuff like that and asked if we wanted another one, so she did True Love Is Violent on the piano which was amazing.

I thought she would be much more shy but she was actually really talkative and loose

Now I have serious post meeting my fave for the first time depression and need her to hurry up and release CollXtion III before 2034 :defeated:

And when I talked to her about Sculpture, I told her it was my favorite song but that I wasn't really sure if it was allowed. Then she cackled and was like "Oh yeah, the song we all know exists but pretend to ignore" or something like that  :toofunny:

she should release it smh 24/7 told me about newer versions that are really good but i havent heard anything dont @ me

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

"Downtown... was... not downtown until the last moments. What I mean by that is that It used to called something different and I changed the lyrics at the very last minute. This is another song that was just an idea that no one remembered except me[...]"

SOMEONE LEAK OFFERING

She's so cute explaining the songs and it's funny how like... she's teasing that most of the songs were actually demos from "long ago" and she reworked to make then something else. I mean, she already said this about Downtown, Lifted & Vintage\Sorry. I think she probably scrapped all the "new songs" (LIKE MISBELIVING & TMTD) to rework older ones into new stuff. Dead.

Second last song to make the cut, the last one being Need You...

"A TIME IN MY LIFE WHERE... I JUST... WANTED TO BE...USED(?)" I SCREAMED

"Downtown... was... not downtown until the last moments. What I mean by that is that It used to called something different and I changed the lyrics at the very last minute. This is another song that was just an idea that no one remembered except me[...]"

SOMEONE LEAK OFFERING

She's so cute explaining the songs and it's funny how like... she's teasing that most of the songs were actually demos from "long ago" and she reworked to make then something else. I mean, she already said this about Downtown, Lifted & Vintage\Sorry. I think she probably scrapped all the "new songs" (LIKE MISBELIVING & TMTD) to rework older ones into new stuff. Dead.

Second last song to make the cut, the last one being Need You...

"A TIME IN MY LIFE WHERE... I JUST... WANTED TO BE...USED(?)" I SCREAMED

ngl that xplanation was so legitimately awkward and embarrassing because you could just tell she didnt want to explain what it meant because we all know its , kinda uh

6 more days until my first Allie concert!! I'm so fucking excited, and I really hope I get to meet her and she can maybe sign something. I wanna have a cute little chat with her too. What shall I ask her?

tell her to leak all the rage stems for me  :hooker:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I'm back at home and I hate it so much but omg let me tell you Monday was like the best day ever. Allie was so nice to me at the m&g, the show had me scalped and after Misbelieving she held up the stan card I made  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: I think somebody also yelled "wig" during Lifted and she almost cracked up

I'm back at home and I hate it so much but omg let me tell you Monday was like the best day ever. Allie was so nice to me at the m&g, the show had me scalped and after Misbelieving she held up the stan card I made  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: I think somebody also yelled "wig" during Lifted and she almost cracked up

OMG yes that was hilarious!! You were the guy in the white/light blue cap in front row, right? Also, I can't believe you flew in all the way from Finland for Ms. X, that's some dedication right there :hdu:

OMG yes that was hilarious!! You were the guy in the white/light blue cap in front row, right? Also, I can't believe you flew in all the way from Finland for Ms. X, that's some dedication right there :hdu:

Yeah that was me in the Feeling X cap!!

On monday night during TSU she did this fun lil ad lib after the prechorus n she said something like "You really do" is there any video of it, or has she done it other places that've been recorded? thought it was really cute 

www.instagram.com/p/BZPREW8l3JW/?taken-by=diannawoolfenden

yeah, me and my friend recorded it. here's everything: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLO_YbtCmAVZNisxjR_XeAu4OSoxPFLy-E

the only things missing should be tiny bits of Downtown, Lifted (and True Love is Violent).

Part 5 minute 3:25 is when you gave her your stan card

fucking dying thank you so much for filming :kiss2: