National Anthem

ALLIE X

tbh every time i remember that allie did this and also looked like this i get a little more shook

like legends supporting legends and also that high note!!  i hope we eventually get to see the result of her asking for songs to cover someday  :flutter:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

this gives me hope that I too can completely erase the person I am now and come back in 10 years better 

seriously she aged backwards

HOW

:rip: what in gods name HOW

lABVyGE.png

https://www.facebook.com/alliexxxxandra/videos/1748787475160992/

AND THIS IS WHY I  END UP DYING NNNNNN

The fact it seems like 60% of the community only found out about her because of that vid...

Bitch just quintessentially fit the video, though, paper love just isn't the same 

I feel like I discovered her while listening to a playlist and Bitch came on and I thought it was some hardcore feminist rock band. but I'd definitely seen that video before. I wonder who originally made it and how they found out about allie

https://www.facebook.com/alliexxxxandra/videos/1748787475160992/

AND THIS IS WHY I  END UP DYING NNNNNN

The fact it seems like 60% of the community only found out about her because of that vid...

i remember back when i found this video (with bitch over it) i was so hoping the studio version wouldnt sound as, messy?  and then when i got to hear the actual studio version i kinda died (it still bops tho) - the song that made me stan her was the o chad redux (why you wanna)

I'm curious what it actually took to become Allie X. She must have lost like, 40 lbs, discovered Body Ecology somewhere, darkened her image. Like, I'd really be curious to hear the backstory because the transition from that Allie ---> Allie x (with an ALX intermediate with a short half life :hooker:) is just wild. I need to know the catalyst, and activation energy barrier, because what a state change. 

dont forget allie x 1.0 (the cringy dry outdated v 2013 looks where she looks like she lives at urban outfitters  :awkney: )

co written songs by bippity boppity booby lo remain unbothered (except im gonna tell my boyfriend just ew    :awkney: )

VHshv7gl.png

dont forget allie x 1.0 (the cringy dry outdated v 2013 looks where she looks like she lives at urban outfitters  :awkney: )

co written songs by bippity boppity booby lo remain unbothered (except im gonna tell my boyfriend just ew    :awkney: )

i dont know what any of this means 

i forgot about that versxon intxntionally 

Does anyone have the Collxtion II CD? Is it worth $19 + the shipping because from the description on her store it won't even be parallel to the Collxtion I physical

Here you go:

Sure! :)

Front/Size comparison to CLX I

tumblr_orjlc7sAHW1syh2moo1_400.jpg

Back 

tumblr_orjlc7sAHW1syh2moo2_1280.jpg

Inside 

tumblr_orjlc7sAHW1syh2moo3_1280.jpg

Booklet 

tumblr_orjlc7sAHW1syh2moo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_orjlc7sAHW1syh2moo5_1280.jpg

I wanted to buy it too, but I didn't. It's ridiculously expensive and it's not even the same size as CLX I. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Can someone please send me Stranger in good quality? I have various copies in my downloads and I think they were all SoundCloud rips so I don't know which one is the best and which is unedited.

Also, would anyone be willing to share a purchased copy of Purge with me? I purchased all the other Unsolved songs but I never got around to buying Purge and it was on iTunes for a really short time. I still have a really bad rip from when it was only on Spotify lol.

I'd really appreciate it!

Can someone please send me Stranger in good quality? I have various copies in my downloads and I think they were all SoundCloud rips so I don't know which one is the best and which is unedited.

Also, would anyone be willing to share a purchased copy of Purge with me? I purchased all the other Unsolved songs but I never got around to buying Purge and it was on iTunes for a really short time. I still have a really bad rip from when it was only on Spotify lol.

I'd really appreciate it!

will pm purge!

I’m so confused. Much Music just played a music video for That’s So Us? Allie hasn’t posted about it or anything? I didn’t even know she filmed it yet, even though we knew Much was funding it.

They didn’t even censor the song sooo I’m gonna assume they aren’t supposed to play it yet?