National Anthem

ALLIE X

I think she really don't see herself as an..."idol" and that's why of the random jokes about her lifestyle at all. Otherwise i think she would promote the whole "body ecology" thing like talk often about it etc and I feel that she only ever spoke about it when asked directly. Not sure tho

She used to bring it up in older interviews, like that really uncomfortable one titled "Allie hides behind sunglasses" or whatever. And the tour intro directly calls it out. She's definitely an advocate, but really hasn't talked about it for over a year... and I don't think she should.

Source: reads a lot of interviews hdrjnchkvc

Listening to lifted right now and just thought "It would be so great to have a vid for this"

Then I realized she's saying "KIDS" (actually "BOYS AND GIRLS") on the lyrics already pictured herself surrounded by random kids like smoking weed and got a shiver down my spine.

Then imagined something tacky as her head floating like a balloon and now I def. don't want any vid.

ive asked this before, sorry. but where can i find all her stems?

collxtion ii ones are on her site, a lot of users here have the publicly released stems for hello, tumor, prime and bitch from collxtion i, and a few unreleased ones float around but i dont know who has them (i think her day in the life cover is one of them?)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

collxtion ii ones are on her site, a lot of users here have the publicly released stems for hello, tumor, prime and bitch from collxtion i, and a few unreleased ones float around but i dont know who has them (i think her day in the life cover is one of them?)

Oh My God was leaked on 24/7's page as 4 mixed files in a playlist, which has since been deleted. I thought I saved them, but I didn't :(

where can I find collxtion 1 stems?

Oh My God was leaked on 24/7's page as 4 mixed files in a playlist, which has since been deleted. I thought I saved them, but I didn't :(

pretty sure i have them or they may be in a user's masterpost... i know i used to have them

edit: i don't have them apparently.  i'm pretty sure someone has them though.

where can I find collxtion 1 stems?

i'm pretty sure the masterpost i saved has them, if you want i can pm what i have

edit: i found hello and bitch, looking for tumor and prime, but i know they're out there

i have all of them!  get them here

all except "this is the jam" are full, sorry for it only being a snippet!

pretty sure i have them or they may be in a user's masterpost... i know i used to have them

edit: i don't have them apparently.  i'm pretty sure someone has them though.

i'm pretty sure the masterpost i saved has them, if you want i can pm what i have

edit: i found hello and bitch, looking for tumor and prime, but i know they're out there

i have all of them!  get them here

all except "this is the jam" are full, sorry for it only being a snippet!

TITJ

I'm deceased

Also we have many acapellas & instrumentals but I don't think they can count as stems tho right?

From top of my head I remember Affliction, True Love is Violent, Reborn...

In other news I need to listen to Phantom in full someone help

TITJ

I'm deceased

Also we have many acapellas & instrumentals but I don't think they can count as stems tho right?

From top of my head I remember Affliction, True Love is Violent, Reborn...

In other news I need to listen to Phantom in full someone help

i have tliv 2014, when/how and some others but i dont count them... 

also mood im still waiting for a better version of jabberwocky to leak

DTJDB3yXUAATFrN.jpg

Missing this legend today. Ugh already 1 year and a month since first saw her. Hope she'll come later this year\2019

edit: UUUUUUUUUGH THE FACT SHE PERFORMED NEVER ENOUGH & CASANOVA ACOUSTIC THIS CLOSE TO ME AND I RUINED IT WITH MY UGLY VOICE. FUCK.

?? how do you mean

i take it that they were singing along or something over the recording

yes exactly mess lmao

Also found tiny clips of Catch & Old Habits Die Hard (and too much too dream i swear I thought it was shorter like only 3 songs or something but I think these were all)

I didn't want to admit but I feel so amazed by CLXI and CLXII is not a bad record, but not even reducing it to 7 songs it would be incredible as CLXI.

Hello, Catch, Prime and Tumor. You listen to these and you get real chills\shivers at certain points (Catch at the moment the last Chorus hits, at the end of the bridge, when after holding back you can hear her breath. Hello right before every chorus, specially with the "Toms\Snare-roll"... Tumor at the last chorus when the synths and vocals all melt together)

Then Bitch which is just incredible as a whole. 

Good is the "sentimental-lyrics-moment" on the record, it's like the ballad, but it's not really a ballad.

And even thought I don't like sanctuary at all, I also recognize it as a Monumental song. The lyrics itself, the production, everything is really "on-point"

AND THEN NEVER ENOUGH AKA HER BEST SONG

It's truly a standout as a whole record. CLXII have some beautiful songs and some standouts, but as a whole, it feels a bit...flat...(?)

Downtown is top5 her songs at all tho