National Anthem

ALLIE X

this made me really really want to see her live. her live band is amazing! all the songs feel like they such a different energy and I love it.

Okay, I think this version doesn't have any weird jumps: http://picosong.com/wfCJN

it still has the skip before the first chorus and the cut off outro. I don't know where else you guys are hearing skips; mine has been fine other than the one before the chorus.

someone will have to reverse engineer the song to fix the skip because that's how it is.

te deseo, cariño

This is so good, I'm in love! The artwork is amazing too, I can't wait for CLX III.

By the way, is it just me or does Not So Bad In LA kinda sound like a Lana song, at least at some parts?

the lyrics are sarcastic Lana at her finest but the song to me sounds nothing short of something straight out of the early/mid-2000s crunk bangers that you'd expect from Ciara/Missy Elliott/Lil Jon/Ludacris etc

te deseo, cariño

I haven't listened to it apart her snippets.

The first one gave me strong Lana Tease

The second one sounded like someone got a time machine and lana was a rent a rappet circa 2006\7 when Timbaland was something and it sound... well... interesting. Way more than Focus I guess???

I really feel like another song from the live nnn

Finally listening. It's def way more interesting than Focus but there's this awkward aura around it that kinda sounds like... third BITCH version after Simon Says & original song.

But it's good.

edit: IT'S FANTASTIC 

THE LYRICS... ICONIC. WISH IT WAS LONGER.

okay so after like 10 listens, i can respect the song a little more, but only on its conceptual level. from a general musical standpoint, it's kind of a mess, but the messy elements do help to bring the theme of the song out better, it's a little dystopian and tongue-in-cheek. it's twisted and contorted and it's totally fitting for a friday the 13th release. that being said, the fact that the song runs out of content after 2 minutes is lazy and annoying, why is she so afraid of bridges all of a sudden  :facepalm: 

anyway i'm hopeful that the abrupt ending of the song means that it already has a place on a seamless album mix  :bop:

X----into me, into you----X