National Anthem

ALLIE X

She knows we want Purge

xs: h-

allie: yass queen werk kiki drag me iconic clock me

xs: we just-

allie: giving me all kinds of teas and realness sis come through hunty fierce for the gods bam im feeling snatched my wig is gone

xs: want purg-

allie: STOP IT!!!!!! IM NOT YOUR MUSIC SLAVE!!!!!!!

I feel like Allie's music holds so much more insight when she takes a long time to make it.

CLXI is still her best, and CLXII is also a very solid album.

But when you throw Super Sunset into the mix it just seems like a weight that drags down her creativity 

(With the exception of  Focus, which is a career highlight)

No super sunset will be tolerated  but at same time:

I feel like Allie's music holds so much more insight when she takes a long time to make it.

CLXI is still her best, and CLXII is also a very solid album.

Thought the same earlier listening to CLX I on my way to college. I wonder how long it took her to pick up all these songs, specially when we know that stuff like "Never Enough" was done in 2013 and added later on the record on the re-release.

CLX II started to lack this when she threw a lot of songs together for the sake of having an album, but it's still great.

I just wish Super Sunset was longer because Science + Girl Of The Year are probably both top5 in her career. 

And it's funny how after listening to Never Enough this morning I could totally picture how Super Sunset goes from the same vibe, but sounding "dirtier" and "raw" while the othe records go way more polished.

yeah!!! she tweeted at her like "Gurl I wanna contact you for a secret project" or whatever and AJay answered by saying "DMing you queen"

whut

They will just make a video together that Ajay uploads on her channel no?

I love the fact that we were all trashing CollXtion II one or two years ago, but over time we collectively came to the conclusion that it's actually a pretty decent album, whereas everybody is already so over Super Sunset... :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Unpopular opinion but SS is my favorite release by Allie. I just TOTALLY HATED the era. Its was so random and bad and uncreative and nothing really made sense AT ALL JFDKGJ she teased so many things that ended up being just... unnecessary (example: the super sunset videos, starting with NSBILA). I'll die thinking that her worst idea ever (besides keeping many of her gems unreleased) was creating that Hollywood Starlet character. SO. BAD.