National Anthem

ALLIE X

well, we still got an insane amount if visuals anyway though, so i would really complain too much about it

Insane??? Those visuals are all over the place

SS had good tracks but everything else was rushed and unfinished. Half of the visuals were simply classic vaporwave patterns with her name on it, the other half was cute but she didn’t deliver. Like for comparison FROOT is how you carry out a good visual era. Not SS

That super sunset introduction video...

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

I was shook. The Girl Of The Year instrumental, the dramatic narration... Just iconic.

I missed music videos. I had some crazy ideas about visuals featuring more than one song (and everything would go on from where "All The Rage" left so...)

I think I already mentioned it here so whatever. Hopefully next era will be... on a better budget.

I crave more songs like Need You... it aged so well and y’all hated it.

Maybe because it's her worst song?

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Deep Down I wonder if Allie is "fuming" with the whole Madonna project with "X". Of course she's no creator of alphabet but it feels odd. And after that interview about True Love is Violent being rejected by Madge....

In the end it would sound like "KERLI SAYS LADY GAGA IS COPYING HER HAIR COLOR" but I don't think Allie would get that bitter.

INB4: MADONNA - MATERIAL X (FEAT ALLIE X)

Deep Down I wonder if Allie is "fuming" with the whole Madonna project with "X". Of course she's no creator of alphabet but it feels odd. And after that interview about True Love is Violent being rejected by Madge....

In the end it would sound like "KERLI SAYS LADY GAGA IS COPYING HER HAIR COLOR" but I don't think Allie would get that bitter.

INB4: MADONNA - MATERIAL X (FEAT ALLIE X)

allie has a lot of issues about not receiving acknowledgement and shes probably gonna rant on twitter about like she always does instead of putting together a decent era. allie is kinda bitter, just look at how she handled the whole charli xcx thing this summer. "i am your unproblematic fave"yeah girl.....

allie has a lot of issues about not receiving acknowledgement and shes probably gonna rant on twitter about like she always does instead of putting together a decent era. allie is kinda bitter, just look at how she handled the whole charli xcx thing this summer. "i am your unproblematic fave"yeah girl.....

I think she's the type that will explode and then "damn I overreacted lol bye"

Reminds me of when people leaked the analog\cassette tape files nnnnn