lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

They have taken down the original version off iTunes in many markets. Probably they will replace it with the radio mix in all markets.

Sorry guys, y'all have to buy it again  :hooker: . Support Queen Lana.

It's twice in the US store. The first is 4:15 and the second is 4:16 (Released April 22).

That's the Dan Auerbach Mix. I don't get why they put it on sale, maybe they think it's more "listenable"? lol

But it's a second longer than the original and still contains the mic check part, so it's not the same mix.

I can't get over how messy that vocal editing is in the new iTunes version. 

But it's a second longer than the original and still contains the mic check part, so it's not the same mix.

I can't get over how messy that vocal editing is in the new iTunes version. 

Isn't this version posted by igapromotion on SC another mix by Dan (different from the radio edit)? And isn't it the same one as the new iTunes version?

2wn4whw.png

I hate the new iTunes version! That is seriously the most stupid thing they could've done. Her label obviously don't know how to sell stuff. I'm so not gonna buy the new stupid version!

I hate the new iTunes version! That is seriously the most stupid thing they could've done. Her label obviously don't know how to sell stuff. I'm so not gonna buy the new stupid version!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I got the initial iTunes version and have been playing it every day since it came out. The song did take a few listens to digest but once I understood where the song was going I could really get into it more. West Coast is very seductive and I just LOVE the drums and guitars. Ugh, Lana is torturing me leaving me wanting more. Now I think I know how her ex lovers feel. :D