HausOfMark

How many tracks on Ultraviolence?

She has literally hundreds of other songs.

I'm sure there are people that didn't buy BTD that are bigger fans than you and I.

I'm sure, but I mean, come on. How did you hate the entire album and then happen to go onto her fanpage? If you hate her music, then you're not a fan... (The unreleased stuff is an exception) and no I don't like every song of hers, but I don't hate her album that she spent more time and effort on than she did the unreleased music.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Uh, how the hell are you a fan of hers but hate BTD? That's the only album she still has that can be bought...

Who said I bought it??? :creep: :creep: :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I'd take more over less though because even the Lana songs I despise I get something out of. A unique phenomenon to her and her alone tbh.

But immaculate long albums exist.

Download No Mythologies to Follow :slayty:

The more the better, at least if they're available via some special edition. I don't have a problem with the regular album having say 10-12 songs as long as they include several more on a bonus or deluxe edition.

Can't stand it when an album comes out after such a long wait and has a pathetically low number, like 8 or 10 songs. Paradise was amazing, no doubt, but wish we could have gotten more than 8 (9 when including Burning Desire). Paramore gave us a regular album with 17 songs on it this past year, please LDR, do something similar. :P

Then how'd you listen to it enough to know that you hate it?

Maybe that was your problem, you didn't buy it and you downloaded a bad, low quality version.

Because you know, I haven't been torrenting for years and I have no idea how to differentiate between iTunes AAC/320 kbps/FLAC and "bad, low quality" sound files. I have no idea whatsoever! My files are probably poor quality and merely listening to the physical CD will make me love an album that I believe was over-produced and executed poorly!!

Thank you so much for your help :) xx

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I'm sure, but I mean, come on. How did you hate the entire album and then happen to go onto her fanpage? If you hate her music, then you're not a fan... (The unreleased stuff is an exception) and no I don't like every song of hers, but I don't hate her album that she spent more time and effort on than she did the unreleased music.

You don't know who you're talking to, do you? :facepalm: You don't know it, but you're actually embarrassing yourself right now.

@@maru (like myself) was a fan months before Born to Die came out and AKA and unreleased tracks were the only game in town. In fact, she was very active and instrumental in the early development of the fanbase and put together one of the earliest most comprehensive discographies. She was also the biggest post whore most frequent poster on the precursor to this forum, the now-defunct LanaDelRey.FM. Actually, there's a number of longtime fans here who have migrated through several Lana forums, each the best in their heyday. Of course, if you were a real fan, you'd know that. :P

I'm kidding. This bullshit about who's a fan and who's not is so childish and stupid. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything Lana does. Doesn't it make sense that her biggest fans would have some of the strongest feelings-- both positive and negative-- about her work?

FWIW, although I like the songs on BTD, I also hate the production on most of the songs and usually prefer the demo versions. And that's coming from the person voted Best Stan!

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

You don't know who you're talking to, do you? :facepalm: You don't know it, but you're actually embarrassing yourself right now.

@@maru (like myself) was a fan months before Born to Die came out and AKA and unreleased tracks were the only game in town. In fact, she was very active and instrumental in the early development of the fanbase and put together one of the earliest most comprehensive discographies. She was also the biggest post whore most frequent poster on the precursor to this forum, the now-defunct LanaDelRey.FM. Actually, there's a number of longtime fans here who have migrated through several Lana forums, each the best in their heyday. Of course, if you were a real fan, you'd know that. :P

I'm kidding. This bullshit about who's a fan and who's not is so childish and stupid. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything Lana does. Doesn't it make sense that her biggest fans would have some of the strongest feelings-- both positive and negative-- about her work?

FWIW, although I like the songs on BTD, I also hate the production on most of the songs and usually prefer the demo versions. And that's coming from the person voted Best Stan!

Either way I'm being realistic. What, it's illegal to reply to people now? Or what...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I like the idea of a short album (10 tracks), though 12 would be the ideal thing for me. I totally hate deluxe versions of discs. I fucking hate when they do that. I won't buy the same album again just because some shitty tracks that didn't make it. I always end up feeling like I've been cheated into buying something that could've been a little better... so no, no deluxe versions for me.

This is because they don't usually sell deluxe versions of discs here in Argentina and that irks me a bit. (Lucky Ones, Lolita and Without You :crying5:)

ZmJh1LG.jpg

What, it's illegal to reply to people now? Or what...

Not at all. You're perfectly free to express your uninformed opinions. And I'm free to call you out on them.

But I tell you what, I'll talk to @about having your Member Title changed to "Fan Police".

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

13 for sure. Perfect number for an album imo. britney-agreedlol.gif

I have a kind of hate/love-feeling towards deluxe editions... If we do get one for UV I would like to see more than 3 additional tracks, maybe 5. Kind of silly to have a deluxe edition with like 2 extra tracks on it, not very deluxe imo...