Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Joins Tumblr

It'd be awesome if she actually posted hipster pictures, old film videos and photos, you know, stuff that inspires her. But I doubt it, I think the tumblr will mostly be used for promotion, just like her fb. 

sig3_2.png

the fact that no one had lanadelrey url baffles me lana prob got all gangster mafiosa princess on whoever had it first

I'm pretty sure someone had that url lol It's impossible that no one would have taken in unless her label got it a long time ago. If some random person had it, which I'm sure they did, I'm quite curious about how her management got it back.

2dt29zc.jpg

Outside of Facebook i doubt she posts anywhere else. Twitter, Insta, tumblr..... Too much shit to keep track of.

well, she never posts on twitter or instagram (barely), so i bet you she does keep up with all of it

I'm pretty sure someone had that url lol It's impossible that no one would have taken in unless her label got it a long time ago. If some random person had it, which I'm sure they did, I'm quite curious about how her management got it back.

They could've bought it or something like that, I know Gaga basically took a fan's tumblr Url (amenfashion) and they asked him for it or something like that.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Idek but I remember someone having that URL cause I wanted it before lol

god knows I tried

Well, I think she uses all of her accounts, but it seems she posts more on twitter all right. BTW, I'd like to get a reply from her even if it was telling to go feck myself...

I have sent a few messages recently.

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg