Sitar

Most Played LDR Songs

The only place I listen to songs that records the plays is Mediamonkey; usually I listen on my phone and that doesn't record plays. *tears* In addition, it only counts a "play" as listening to the very end of the song and usually I just skip back to the beginning which causes it to not record it as a play. I'll be using mediamonkey's stats, even if they're not exactly accurate (believe me, I've heard Body Electric more than 3 times).

Paradise: Body Electric and Ride are tied at 3 plays

Born to Die: Million Dollar Man at 28 plays (second highest are BTD and TIWMUG at 8 plays)
AKA: I have five songs tied for most played! Kill Kill, Queen of the Gas Station, Oh Say Can You See, Gramma, For K Part 2 at 8 plays. I tried listening to this album a lot of times but usually quit after For K Part 2. I've only liked this album recently, so my faves like Yayo, MM, and Smarty don't get many plays.
Sirens: For K at 6 plays.
Unreleased: Go Go Dancer at 32 plays.
Demos: This Is What Makes Us Girls (demo 2) at 5 plays.
Collabs: None; I haven't listened to any of her collabs.

Paradise: Bel Air (52)

Born to Die: National Anthem (339)
AKA: Oh say can you see (44)

Sirens: Junky Pride (24)

Unreleased: Motel 6 (45)
Demos: National Anthem (the second one) (40)
Collabs: Summer Wine (19)

I feel so bad when I see your 1k+ plays  :toofunny: " ff

Paradise: Cola

Born to Die: Diet Mountain Dew :dance:
AKA: Brite Lites (:whoopi: how..)

Sirens: Find My Own Way :smile:

Unreleased: Children of the Bad Revolution/Hollywood's Dead (used to be obsessed with both of these :eek:)
Demos: Dark Paradise (Demo 2) [makes sense, since this song tells my life :agree:]
Collabs: Big Spender (Ft. Smiler)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Mine are video games (86), God's and monsters (80), summertime sadness (70), and west coast (50)

(Inspired by @brooklynbaby 's status)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Florida Kilos (429)
National Anthem (383)
West Coast (335)

:hooker:

how are u guys finding the numbers???

In songs there's a Plays bar that shows how many time you've played the song, you click it and it will list them in order

Edit: @Brooklyn Baby answer first lel :toofunny:

mH6fLZ4.gif

i've lost all my songs multiple times/plays/new computers, but like on my newest computer since nov 2014, Greenwich in the 300s and Television Heaven in 200s. if im being realistic ive probably listened to Axl Rose Husband in the 400s honestly

i've lost all my songs multiple times/plays/new computers, but like on my newest computer since nov 2014, Greenwich in the 300s and Television Heaven in 200s. if im being realistic ive probably listened to Axl Rose Husband in the 400s honestly

this.. i changed out all my songs woth diff downloads in Jun/July so the numbers might be all wonked but

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif