Sitar

New 'Ultraviolence' Song Title: "Money, Power, and Glory"

talking about Mariah Carey

I agree with the other poster, I would so much like to hear a snippet of this.. but really it'd only be torture for me, and a repeat of what happened with MMITPM...

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Add these infractions too tbh:

• Low content quality posts (except in sub-forums where posts don't count... for those elimination games)
  • When someone goes off topic for at least a page (see UV thread)
  • Attention seeking (except in the Pictures Of You thread)
  • Using a more than necessary amount of gifs that aren't emoticons (see WC thread again lel)
  • Talking about Mariah Carey
  • Not respecting other people's opinions politely
  • Dickwaving (bragging with unleaked songs, elitism, making fun of new members)

This forum is a mess because there aren't enough people telling each other to STOP. Also @@iconicldr needs to resurrect his ass over here and make some goddamn subforums.

:toofunny:

Anyways, I'm super excited about Money, Power, and Glory! Of course I want Lana to progress and experiment but of course I'd love a song (or two) that have Born to Die influences. Also, with a name like Money, Power, and Glory, I'm super intrigued on the lyrics and on the story it tells, if it tells a story. (I love it when her songs tell stories, I make little music videos in my head)

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

Srsly, you just prove to be a pretty huge pain in the ass. 

In the end what really matters is that Kevin has nice hair and an amazing topete (topknot). Let's leave it at that.

glgcDdT.gif

• Low content quality posts (except in sub-forums where posts don't count... for those elimination games)
  • Using a more than necessary amount of gifs that aren't emoticons (see WC thread again lel)

This forum is a mess because there aren't enough people telling each other to STOP. Also @@iconicldr needs to resurrect his ass over here and make some goddamn subforums.

yess

but you forgot

writing

this

and

not

using

para

graphs

yess

but you forgot

writing

this

and

not

using

para

graphs

y eah

i

forg

o

t

how

much

that

pisses me off

tb

h

if its not okay for me to

write like this

why tol

er

ate it

in the

u

ltravi

olence thr

ead?

Guest Dot

I don't get why people are having a problem with other people having a discussion over the quality of Lana's recent music. What is the big deal? It's a discussion board after all. I wasn't being insulting and I really didn't take this whole thing as an argument but simly as a form of discussion between Lana fans and it was ON-TOPIC! When did people get so over-sensitive on here? If you don't find it interesting or anyoning your welcome to scroll down a little bit. Oh, and I'm definitely not going to use PM's for that, lol. They're meant for private stuff.

This forum is living from ON-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS, EXCHANGE OF LANA THOUGHTS, etc. If it wasn't for people constantly talking about Lana's music this forum wouldn't exist or be simply dead, especially during the TROPICO blackout. Also @ , we're not on GagaDaily where you get Warning Points for literally everything, lol.The rules we have are definitely enough, I think. If you want a forum whit a lot of restrictions and subforums, why don't you make your own? Apparently you have enough admin qualities. I like LB and I think things are going pretty damn well here and I think the mods are also doing a good job at keeping things at bay. After all this remains one of the kindest fanbases around and if it wasn't for dickwavers we probably wouldn't even have as many leaks.

Sorry, if I was being annoying, y'all. That wasn't my intention, but I tend to get a little deffensive if someone disrespects my view on things. I hope you don't mind. :kiss: I really have some unpopular opinions but as Moy mentioned in his list of rules "Respecting other people's opinions politely" really is someting more people should follow.

Oh, and did I mention that I think Money, Power & Glory is a pretty bad-ass title? I really like it and I'm really excited to hear that song.

Nah tbh you and leaked_version have beef so its between you two. You say things matter-of-fact-ly like "UV is so horribly produced" instead of "I think UV is horribly produced because ___" and people just get the wrong vibe from it.

The drama is just unnecessary but I think you are so critical about everything. I know it's your opinion but you don't have to state it to boldly every time you have an opinion. Sometimes you can bite the bullet and go with the flow of the thread and see where it takes you  :creep:  a lot of people would probably agree that WC is horribly produced but that does not mean that you are right just because people agree with you. It doesn't mean you're wrong if people disagree with you either- so don't take things so personally.

I don't get why people are having a problem with other people having a discussion over the quality of Lana's recent music.  Because it's just one single

What is the big deal? None. It's still just one single tho not the entire album lol. Give it time pretty sure you will get what you want! Give us cake!

It's a discussion board after all. Yes

I wasn't being insulting and I really didn't take this whole thing as an argument but simly as a form of discussion between Lana fans and it was ON-TOPIC! When did people get so over-sensitive on here? People here were always this sensitive. The question is: how did ou only notice now?? 

If you don't find it interesting or anyoning your welcome to scroll down a little bit. People are lazy sometimes. RedBull on them!

Oh, and I'm definitely not going to use PM's for that, lol. They're meant for private stuff. Dirty Laundry in public? How Latin of you.

This forum is living from ON-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS, EXCHANGE OF LANA THOUGHTS, etc. If it wasn't for people constantly talking about Lana's music this forum wouldn't exist or be simply dead, especially during the TROPICO blackout. That's true I was one of those who run away. Yet the discussion over the discussion is one of LB's most irritating characteirstics. I think if this annoying thing ended I would even miss it , this is how much this shit happens.

Also @ , we're not on GagaDaily where you get Warning Points for literally everything, lol.The rules we have are definitely enough, I think. If you want a forum whit a lot of restrictions and subforums, why don't you make your own? Because no one would be a member of such a bore for more than 5 minutes

Apparently you have enough admin qualities. I like LB and I think things are going pretty damn well here and I think the mods are also doing a good job at keeping things at bay. After all this remains one of the kindest fanbases around and if it wasn't for dickwavers we probably wouldn't even have as many leaks. Yes, those rules that Moy did are pretty much something to laugh about and I think she did that in a sarcastic matter. The mods here are good, @Maru even has her own little goat. You have to respect a person with a little goat. I want a micro pig as a birthday present. The Mariah crazy fan is mine. Let me have him/her for lunch. My new @PennCentralStation..... :usrs: So Queen of Saygon of me  :usrs: 

Sorry, if I was being annoying, y'all. That wasn't my intention, but I tend to get a little deffensive if someone disrespects my view on things. I hope you don't mind. :kiss: I really have some unpopular opinions but as Moy mentioned in his list of rules "Respecting other people's opinions politely" really is someting more people should follow.

Oh, and did I mention that I think Money, Power & Glory is a pretty bad-ass title? I really like it and I'm really excited to hear that song. No you didn't. And yes is an amazing title in my humble opinion too. Lana would make a great advertiser if music didn't find her because bitch slays in titles and quotes.

:hdu:

About WC I accept the word weird as a definition but poor NEVERRRR

:smokes4:  WC slays and you will have to deal with it  :derpna3:

glgcDdT.gif

Nah tbh you and leaked_version have beef so its between you two. You say things matter-of-fact-ly like "UV is so horribly produced" instead of "I think UV is horribly produced because ___" and people just get the wrong vibe from it.

The drama is just unnecessary but I think you are so critical about everything. I know it's your opinion but you don't have to state it to boldly every time you have an opinion. Sometimes you can bite the bullet and go with the flow of the thread and see where it takes you  :creep:  a lot of people would probably agree that WC is horribly produced but that does not mean that you are right just because people agree with you. It doesn't mean you're wrong if people disagree with you either- so don't take things so personally.

I don't have beef with ha, I was just irritated. Is that fair to say? Ok, the "STFU" was a bit harsh, but I am a bit harsh at times, I thought most people have already noticed, It's nothing personal.  :hooker:

Mean-Girls-GIF-I-Wish-I-Could-Bake-A-Cak

come on guys this is not very born this way to die of us :(

speaking of born to die, if money power and glory includes some throwback hip hop elements im not gonna complain. she suits it very well, and i dont think that it disturb the albums flow 

This forum is a mess because there aren't enough people telling each other to STOP. Also @iconicLDR needs to resurrect his ass over here and make some goddamn subforums.

There would be no forum left tbh.

tina-knowles.jpg?w=600

There would be no forum left tbh.

Um, yeah it would be a polite forum, without low quality posts, attention seekers, or unnecessary amount of gifs, and especially people talking about Mariah Carey/whoever in a Lana Del Rey thread lol

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Um, yeah it would be a polite forum, without low quality posts, attention seekers, or unnecessary amount of gifs, and especially people talking about Mariah Carey/whoever in a Lana Del Rey thread lol

You can blame Lana.

Where at the release dates?

The music videos?

The snippets?

We are going crazy thats why this forum is a mess tbh.

tina-knowles-head-shot.jpg