CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

UK people! How much do you think Ultra will cost in stores?

I feel like I might want to be one of those people that line up early to get the CD just for the sake of it all 

UV is £9 in asda but im not sure if its standard or deluxe. We'll see on monday  :D Its probably standard though, the deluxe will most likely cost £12. :judgingu3: 

god-damn.png

The boxset is up for preorder on Ginza.se (swedish) for 149 SEK (16€ / $22 / £13) :air2: Here: http://www.ginza.se/product/del-rey-lana/ultraviolence-deluxe-/241003/

Not much info yet, but the products EAN number (0602537855681) matches the boxset. (Just google it.) Obviously the price is "wrong". CDON.com (swedish) did the same, they had the boxset (with the same EAN number) for preorder for only 179 SEK (20€ / $27 / £16) before changing it to the more accurate price of 549 SEK (61€ / $83 / £49). Here: http://cdon.se/musik/del_rey_lana/ultraviolence_(deluxe_edition_2lp%2bcd_digipack)-27430298

I've preordered 4 boxsets from Ginza already... :hottie:

EDIT: Ginza.se ships to all EU countries.

EDIT 2: Please don't hold me responsible if this is not the case, even though everything points that way.

That's not a boxset on Ginza. It's only the vinyl and the cd  :eek:

Well, we just have to wait and see... I don't think so. But like I said, I take no responsibility in this (if someone orders it) and it turns out only to be the vinyl and CD, this is just my own 'speculation' or whatever. Try google the EAN - obviously it's for the boxset. (Example 1, example 2, example 3) And as I mentioned, the EAN is for the boxset on CDON.com (with the pic of the boxset and a higher, 'normal' price). That's quite some confirmation imo. If I'm wrong I will just return them.

Just thought other people should know that it's not. You know, to spare the disappointment:

Link

waitandsee.gif

Turned out it was the boxset up for preorder for only ~$22 at Ginza.se :eek: They changed the price and the pic since then. (Lesson of the day: you can always trust the EAN number.)

Mine shipped today, so HELLO to 4 boxsets for ~$90. :hottie:

Why does Target's UV get released a day after the official release date? I'm passing by one today and I'm kind of annoyed that I'll be so close. Tomorrow I'll have to go out of my way...

The official UV release for North America is tomorrow.

Why does Target's UV get released a day after the official release date? I'm passing by one today and I'm kind of annoyed that I'll be so close. Tomorrow I'll have to go out of my way...

In the US? because the release is tomorrow there.