Sitar

LANALYSIS: Relating Songs To Known/Assumed Relationships

actually wasnt dark paradise written.. sept 25 2011 in new york?

Yes, but Rob didn’t pass until Dec 30, 2011 so any song prior to then couldn’t be about him

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I still think Dark Paradise is about Rob. You can see someone as dead while they're still alive, he was obviously struggling for a long time. 

Yeah he didn't die until 2011 but she was forced to leave him many years prior because of how awful his addiction was

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I still think Dark Paradise is about Rob. You can see someone as dead while they're still alive, he was obviously struggling for a long time. 

Yeah he didn't die until 2011 but she was forced to leave him many years prior because of how awful his addiction was

nah..I think it's about somebody else. The lyrics in Dark paradise kinda say it. You can't feel those things if the person is still alive. And even though he was struggling, that's still a 3 months difference between when she wrote the song and when he died and I don't think Lana would have predicted his death 3 months early and have already written a song about it. 

I could be wrong tho but that seems more plausible to me 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It's not predicting a death... just kind of... that he's been lost to her? The one she fell in love with died, not the dude that relapsed and became someone she couldn't be with, but maybe one day they can be together again. On the other side of recovery, death, whatever.  I dunno, I'll have to look at the lyrics again. But we're all entitled to think whatever until she clarifies.  

But the major opinion is it's about K anyway, with the pretty baby mention etc

With this road to recovery stuff, guessing he's the cult leader too idk

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

It's not predicting a death... just kind of... that he's been lost to her? The one she fell in love with, not the dude that relapsed and became someone she couldn't be with, but maybe one day they can be together again. On the other side of recovery, death, whatever.  I dunno, I'll have to look at the lyrics again. But we're all entitled to think whatever until she clarifies.  

With this road to recovery stuff, guessing he's the cult leader too idk

I agree with you about the song possibly being about him. Just because Dark Paradise deals in terms with death doesn't mean that it can't be about somebody who is still alive. Someone can be alive and still be dead to you. It's unfortunate but that is live. Sometimes things reach a certain point where that person is no longer the person you once knew. They are no longer there. Either you cut them out or they move on or whatever but it's still a loss. Especially with addiction. I've personally been around the recovery block for a good chunk of my own life and you can def see what is going to be whenever someone is so far gone that they cannot change. The song could have been a way for her to work out her grief and feelings about him losing his battle with addiction. Whenever you're in that position sometimes you have to cut ties and if those feelings are strong enough it can be comparable to that of losing someone (death). He was already gone to her even before he finally passed.

I've been looking at pics of him on Myspace and Facebook. He definitely has had girlfriends after Lizzy/Lana, so they must of had a short relationship, no? However, I couldn't find dates on the Myspace photos. LOL I feel like I'm trying to find something, but I don't know what. I should fucking study instead  :facepalm:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I've been looking at pics of him on Myspace and Facebook. He definitely has had girlfriends after Lizzy/Lana, so they must of had a short relationship, no? However, I couldn't find dates on the Myspace photos. LOL I feel like I'm trying to find something, but I don't know what. I should fucking study instead  :facepalm:

i've been searching for anything myspace era all day! i can't even find a crumb

@@NamiraWilhelm I think you said it just right lol. I was just more wordy! It can be hard for some people to understand sometimes. Especially if one doesn't have any experience with love, loss, death, or especially addiction. Not saying that any of you guys who've commented differently don't have those experiences b/c I don't know that. I don't know you on a personal level so don't take this as a diss. I'm just saying from my life and the experiences that I've had with each of those things it is a very easy parallel for me to draw.

***It wouldn't let me quote and reply. I'll probably end up having five of the same posts in ten or fifteen minutes. Disregard***

I’ve never been good at formatting. So here’s this shitty infopost for y’all!

reputation speculation

To answer some of OP’s questions

- What significance do cars play? She mentions eight in total (white Corvette, white Pontiac, blue Chevy Nova/Chevrolet, Cadillac convertible, Mercedes, pickup truck, Lamborghini, Bugatti Veyron)

Lana most likely got her theme of cars from a boyfriend in 2010. This boyfriend, called Ron, had moved in with her along with Chuck in June 2010 (i’ll explain this later). Ron was a mechanic and used the apartment as a resource for his mechanic business.

- When was she/who was she with in New York City and New Jersey? Ditto LA? Most mysterious and pressing, her time in the South?

This is a rather tricky question. Regarding the South, according to housing records, Lana actually never lived in the South. Charlie had lived in Arizona from October 2011 to May 2012, but that’s really all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana spent some time there in Mesa or whatever . I can see many Mexican-American influences being there pre-Tropico. For the South-East side, her parents do own properties in southern Florida.

Let’s go to the origins of property in New York City. Looking at property dates, the earliest file is Chuck moving in with Lana in July 2009. It seems like Lana was just with Chuck during her time living in New York (that beginning July 2009) and Ron, as I said previously. Although, what is most strange about this is the initial move was the the last one within NYC. The duo moved literally 0.7 away from the first apartment. What is most strange? The apartment has previous owners also with the same last names (that being Depaul & Daly). My head tells me something like, they moved there because there was some weird ass sibling special sale going on and they wanted to move away from Ron. Who knows.

New Jersey is a different story. Naomi’s first move was to New Jersey in a suburban home in April 2008. In April 2010 she moved to Jersey City. Was her move Lana related?

Naomi was already working with Lana in late 2009.

N93z8tu.jpg

Naomi then moved out of Jersey City back to the suburbans in June 2011.

During the time period of April 2010-June 2011 (Jersey City) all of Naomi’s Lana pre-fame post-brunette photos were taken.

December 2010

loBj0Kp.jpg

February 2011

Mtf0HRP.png

WMLL2XV.jpg

Naomi, back in New Jersey, then moved to NYC in May 2012 to August 2012. Just a 5-minute walk from Chuck & Lana’s apartment.

Mind you during the time period of the city hiatus Lana was getting shot by Chuck, Nicole, Martin and others for promo shoots. She was only brought along for National Anthem.

Naomi goes back to the suburbs. Strangely, Naomi moves back in with them in October 2016. Shortly after Lana and Chuck move out in November 2016.

Oh, and I saved the best for last.

Nicole lived with Lana and Chuck from August 2011 to September 2012. She then returned to the New Jersey suburbs.

Questions:

Did Lana really live in New Jersey?

Did Lana live with Naomi at any point in time?

Did Lana live in trailer parks illegally in New Jersey?

The sibling thing?

Who was Ron?

Was Ron also a photographer?

How did Naomi and Lana/Chuck meet?

How did Nicole and Lana/Chuck meet?

What made Nicole want to live with them?

Is the Jersey City move Lana-related?

Or, did Lana happen to meet Naomi in Jersey City?

Did Chuck or Naomi go to Britain with Lana and Nicole?

Were the moves crucial to the relationship between Lana and Naomi?

Who else lived with Lana and Chuck?

What were the exact periods of coexisting living?

Why did they officially move out in November 2016?

Did they all have a lesbian foursome and Naomi/Nicole photograph an intimate moment of “Alpha Females?

tl;dr Lana got her inspiration from cars from her ex-mechanic boyfriend. She lived with Chuck in New York from June 2010-November 2016. Naomi may have lived in Jersey City to keep close contact with Lana and Chuck and she did ultimately decide to live a few blocks from them during May 2012-August 2012. In October 2016 she moved in with them, but they moved out in November 2016.   

Let’s move on from the questions to some people. I’ve kinda already covered her time in New York and New Jersey.

Where do I start?

Locations I guess.

These photos and alike were taken in Charlie’s home. The one with the hose too. It’s in Hollywood.

QxqRp92AkXo.jpg

edit: blurred image

hdbqy.jpg

Would like to post the address. That goes for most of these I think. He no longer lives there if mods wanted to pm me.

Um.. Lana may have cheated on Barrie with Fran. I’ll explain.

Fran had a New York apartment from October 2012 - August 2013. He then moved to Beverly Hills from August 2015 - January 2016.

Ok, call me a weirdo but I know EXACTLY where this photo was taken.

PFZj14O.jpg

Had to blur the photo so it couldn’t be searched, but I promise you they are the same…

BVxuq6j.jpg

Now tell me how the hell was she over this man’s house in October 2012 - August 2013 when she was dating Barrie?

Blah, the dates are probably just wrong. Or maybe there’s something deeper…

After the November 2016 move they apparently went to a house in East L.A that Lana spoke about in her Glamour interview. It’s really freaking big, I guess they share it as a family or something I’m not sure. Only Chuck is the documented owner. Wth. again image blurred so y’all don’t image search it

ZK__EshwAtk.jpg

CMypR5i.jpg

Ok. I think that’s all I can cherry-pick. Feel free to ask me questions. I will be posting some more info tomorrow or in some days.. just needed to get this old stuff out. it will be about some boyfriends probably. and maybe some Indian stuff

@@reputation see this the thing, this stuff is SO interesting but also so fucked up as to how we're able to find and catalogue it, like if I was somebody who thought I was unknown and then suddenly people found EXACTLY who I was living with, where I was living with, what they did and look at selfies and find the exact spot in where I took them I'd prob go to a psyche for paranoia :rip: 

also these just general questions idk if you'd know; 

Do we know any personal trips or life in Nevada? Iirc the NA Demo was filmed in Las Vegas, she said she use to help w/ Indian Reservations, I think she may have traveled some around the South West and (this is all based on loose memory) AKA was going to be titled Nevada? I'd think she would've had more tracks and footprints left there if the record was seemingly so inspired by the state...hm

Fran had a New York apartment from October 2012 - August 2013. He then moved to Beverly Hills from August 2015 - January 2016.

PFZj14O.jpg

Had to blur the photo so it couldn’t be searched, but I promise you they are the same…

BVxuq6j.jpg

Now tell me how the hell was she over this man’s house in October 2012 - August 2013 when she was dating Barrie?

Thanks for all your research! I was just looking at her properties too! I can't stop once I started ugh!

The house was pretty easy to find and according to articles and selling history, Fran was in possession of that townhouse until at least October 2015 as that's when he put it up for sale (and it sold in September 2016). He wasn't living there but renting it out. They were probably just there for a little while in-between renters or before he put it on the market.

That's definitely the house though! When is Lana's selfie from?

Thanks for all your research! I was just looking at her properties too! I can't stop once I started ugh!

The house was pretty easy to find and according to articles and selling history, Fran was in possession of that townhouse until at least October 2015 as that's when he put it up for sale (and it sold in September 2016). He wasn't living there but renting it out. They were probably just there for a little while in-between renters or before he put it on the market.

That's definitely the house though! When is Lana's selfie from?

Yah I assumed the dates were wrong

I'll pm you about some of the new York apartments, I have a hard time finding the leasings for them

It was posted February 4th 2015 it says

I’ve never been good at formatting. So here’s this shitty infopost for y’all!

reputation speculation

To answer some of OP’s questions

- What significance do cars play? She mentions eight in total (white Corvette, white Pontiac, blue Chevy Nova/Chevrolet, Cadillac convertible, Mercedes, pickup truck, Lamborghini, Bugatti Veyron)

Lana most likely got her theme of cars from a boyfriend in 2010. This boyfriend, called Ron, had moved in with her along with Chuck in June 2010 (i’ll explain this later). Ron was a mechanic and used the apartment as a resource for his mechanic business.

- When was she/who was she with in New York City and New Jersey? Ditto LA? Most mysterious and pressing, her time in the South?

This is a rather tricky question. Regarding the South, according to housing records, Lana actually never lived in the South. Charlie had lived in Arizona from October 2011 to May 2012, but that’s really all. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana spent some time there in Mesa or whatever . I can see many Mexican-American influences being there pre-Tropico. For the South-East side, her parents do own properties in southern Florida.

Let’s go to the origins of property in New York City. Looking at property dates, the earliest file is Chuck moving in with Lana in July 2009. It seems like Lana was just with Chuck during her time living in New York (that beginning July 2009) and Ron, as I said previously. Although, what is most strange about this is the initial move was the the last one within NYC. The duo moved literally 0.7 away from the first apartment. What is most strange? The apartment has previous owners also with the same last names (that being Depaul & Daly). My head tells me something like, they moved there because there was some weird ass sibling special sale going on and they wanted to move away from Ron. Who knows.

New Jersey is a different story. Naomi’s first move was to New Jersey in a suburban home in April 2008. In April 2010 she moved to Jersey City. Was her move Lana related?

Naomi was already working with Lana in late 2009.

N93z8tu.jpg

Naomi then moved out of Jersey City back to the suburbans in June 2011.

During the time period of April 2010-June 2011 (Jersey City) all of Naomi’s Lana pre-fame post-brunette photos were taken.

December 2010

loBj0Kp.jpg

February 2011

Mtf0HRP.png

WMLL2XV.jpg

Naomi, back in New Jersey, then moved to NYC in May 2012 to August 2012. Just a 5-minute walk from Chuck & Lana’s apartment.

Mind you during the time period of the city hiatus Lana was getting shot by Chuck, Nicole, Martin and others for promo shoots. She was only brought along for National Anthem.

Naomi goes back to the suburbs. Strangely, Naomi moves back in with them in October 2016. Shortly after Lana and Chuck move out in November 2016.

Oh, and I saved the best for last.

Nicole lived with Lana and Chuck from August 2011 to September 2012. She then returned to the New Jersey suburbs.

Questions:

Did Lana really live in New Jersey?

Did Lana live with Naomi at any point in time?

Did Lana live in trailer parks illegally in New Jersey?

The sibling thing?

Who was Ron?

Was Ron also a photographer?

How did Naomi and Lana/Chuck meet?

How did Nicole and Lana/Chuck meet?

What made Nicole want to live with them?

Is the Jersey City move Lana-related?

Or, did Lana happen to meet Naomi in Jersey City?

Did Chuck or Naomi go to Britain with Lana and Nicole?

Were the moves crucial to the relationship between Lana and Naomi?

Who else lived with Lana and Chuck?

What were the exact periods of coexisting living?

Why did they officially move out in November 2016?

Did they all have a lesbian foursome and Naomi/Nicole photograph an intimate moment of “Alpha Females?

tl;dr Lana got her inspiration from cars from her ex-mechanic boyfriend. She lived with Chuck in New York from June 2010-November 2016. Naomi may have lived in Jersey City to keep close contact with Lana and Chuck and she did ultimately decide to live a few blocks from them during May 2012-August 2012. In October 2016 she moved in with them, but they moved out in November 2016.   

Let’s move on from the questions to some people. I’ve kinda already covered her time in New York and New Jersey.

Where do I start?

Locations I guess.

These photos and alike were taken in Charlie’s home. The one with the hose too. It’s in Hollywood.

QxqRp92AkXo.jpg

edit: blurred image

hdbqy.jpg

Would like to post the address. That goes for most of these I think. He no longer lives there if mods wanted to pm me.

PFZj14O.jpg

BVxuq6j.jpg

After the November 2016 move they apparently went to a house in East L.A that Lana spoke about in her Glamour interview. It’s really freaking big, I guess they share it as a family or something I’m not sure. Only Chuck is the documented owner. Wth. again image blurred so y’all don’t image search it

ZK__EshwAtk.jpg

CMypR5i.jpg

Ok. I think that’s all I can cherry-pick. Feel free to ask me questions. I will be posting some more info tomorrow or in some days.. just needed to get this old stuff out. it will be about some boyfriends probably. and maybe some Indian stuff

Damn, I have mad respect for your investigative skills. Like if I was Lana, I would be low-key freaked out lol. 

As for the New Jersey thing, if I remember right, she said in the interview she did at the trailer park that she moved in there around October 2007 and moved out October 2008? Let me double check. (She says she stayed there until "late August" of 2008, so October 2007-August 2008). The interview took place in November 2008, at which point she had moved out, which is why they weren't able to go inside her place during the interview.

To address one of your questions about living in New Jersey....k, this might sound like a little conspiracy theorist or whatever, but what if Lana literally never lived in the trailer park and just did a filmed interview? Like she just found a random trailer park the day before the interview and everyone at the trailer park was just watching through their blinds at some random blonde woman with a camera crew walking around the park naming random people (here's where Dixie lives, etc.) and talking about where she supposedly lived and the garden she planted and the general community and making up everything as the interview went on. 

I mean, I don't want to call her a liar, and I know she's gotten a lot of unfair shit about making up her backstory from the press just because of her looks and assumptions about her family and just a whole bunch of other bullshit, and I don't want to fuel that, but I would also find it low-key hilarious if she did this just for an interview. 

But that would take a little bit of commitment on her part, especially since she's not only referenced the trailer park so many times in her work and interviews, but even as recently as 2017 (I forget which interview) was able to be fairly specific about where the trailer park was. 

idk...this might be too much of a stretch. do we have any other photographic evidence of her actually in the trailer park (and not just walking around the park like she does in the interview)?

Also, it seems strange that Chuck wouldn't have lived with her during this time? According to them, didn't they say they shared an apartment while going to college together? Chuck went to Parsons, Lana was in Fordham, and they shared an apartment (though obviously Lana graduated first). So why would Lana suddenly go move in to a trailer park for 10 months? I mean, she (Lana) got a $10,000 advance for her record, which she said she used to move to Jersey. It just seems...really random, especially since her sister probably was still living in New York and it would make more sense for them to stay and split costs? Especially since it seems like they've spent a good amount of their adult years living together, and NY is notoriously expensive particularly for young people without a lot of money who can't afford cocoa puffs (according to Lana)? Unless they just wanted personal space or something? 

Am I reading way too much into this? 

I might be a little drunk, just sayin.

@@pawn shop blues IM LIVING FOR THE TRAILER PARK CONSPIRACY

We only have 2 sets of photo of her thinking about it

CPTeJDdXAAABJKs.jpg

6cf824ebe54cf44649dd07bf82186ef7--hair-l

That's so true, why wouldn't Chuck be living with her?

Bro I feel like Naomi has something to do with it.. She had residence during 2008

The Lizzy grant footage is so weird looking back at it. She just wanders around

@@99centlips we are about to END Lana del rey with these property receipts!